The Hunchback Of Notre Dame

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Okay, now before I post this idea, I have a question for the members? In your opinion, which park is in most need of a spectacular to add to it's entertainment/ride lineup? That way I can better plan where and what kind of budget to work with before I post it. - The WeirdOne :D

meeko_33785

How about Disney Studios Paris? It's in need of a spectacular, I think. Especially a nighttime show, if that's what this is.

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Okay, built in the "Disney Studios Paris", this show tentatively called "The Hunchback Of Notre Dame - Nightly Spectacular" will take on a much more serious tone than the movie to appear to European audiences. There will be a few changes from the movie, new songs from the Broadway, and a more closely resembled ending to the book. If you really want to know what the changes are, just ask. This show will take place in a Fantasmic type area. There will be a main stage with 11 rising and falling cubes that can go really high (to make the cathedral or inside) or really low to show depth (such as the Court Of Miracles). They will be barren and everythnig will be done with MOSTLY projections utilizing as little as a "real" set as possible to save the Paris from a budgetary crisis. To the side are big wooden type platfroms that can also rise and fall making huge stages sortof. Think of them on the ground at first like fenced off areas and rise like scafolding, but are really medevil type buildings. Also, in the audience are a few cubes that can rise to reveal dances or confetti balsters, etc. There will be a preshow area where the audience will be given a spiel, warningn children, length. It'll be funny and comical, not to serious and then the audience will quickly (hopefully) take their seats and let the spectacle begin. There will be a themed rode (like medevil Paris) to the arena right over the tram tour. Here is a picture of everything I've just described. Let me know if there is anything confusing or any suggestions before I go on with the show. - The WeirdOne :D

Attachments

• festivaloffools.jpg
    festivaloffools.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 48

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Sorry, I guess I type different than I draw. There will be 12 cubes, but I only drew nine, just add another row of 3 cubes there and it'll be fine. 4 rows of 3 cubes. Forgot to mention, these cubes can also tilt up and down. - The WeirdOne :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom