The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

DinoInstitute

Anyways, I'm faced with a dilemma. With my Fastpass+ selection date coming up, I'm trying to decide whether to do DAK or Epcot on my half day on the 23rd of July... Decisions, decisions. :confused:
Like are you going to both DAK and Epcot on one day and deciding which one to get the FP's for?

If that's what you mean, I recommend getting the FP's for whichever park you are going to first in the day, that way you can use them up and get more later on!

RMichael21

Like are you going to both DAK and Epcot on one day and deciding which one to get the FP's for?

If that's what you mean, I recommend getting the FP's for whichever park you are going to first in the day, that way you can use them up and get more later on!
I'm going to be doing one or the other. I just can't decide which one that's going to be. If Rivers of Light was ready, I'd do DAK, but I'm having a hard time.

DinoInstitute

I'm going to be doing one or the other. I just can't decide which one that's going to be. If Rivers of Light was ready, I'd do DAK, but I'm having a hard time.
Ah, ok. Don't forget, Epcot will also have the new Soarin and Frozen Ever After! (Yea, I know nobody really wants the latter, but it's a new attraction nonetheless :p).

On the other hand, I'd be tempted to finally check out DAK and its attractions at nighttime, that would be a cool new experience (and I hear nighttime Everest is freakin insane!).

So, each one has their perks! I can see how it's a tough call! :p

Voxel

President of Progress City
Having had the pleasure to Experience DAK at night in it's early days I have to say that it's truly an marvelous site. If they keep the lighting levels low like they use to you truly feel like an adventures exploring the jungle.. I honestly love Animal Kingdom at night for many reasons.

disneydf

Having had the pleasure to Experience DAK at night in it's early days I have to say that it's truly an marvelous site. If they keep the lighting levels low like they use to you truly feel like an adventures exploring the jungle.. I honestly love Animal Kingdom at night for many reasons.
That's what I plan on doing because we have a park hopper, I just don't knownif I should use the single rider for that and switch my fastpasses to epcot

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Like expedition everest at night...

Last row in the back...

:cool::D

RMichael21

Hey!Ironcically enough im having this same problem when I go on the 25th:hilarious: I arrive in disney on the 23rd though!
How cool! I'm there from the 23rd to the 26th. I'm super excited because they extended MK's park hours on Tuesday the 26th from 10PM to midnight. Also, we decided to put in the extra money (crazy, I know, but I just decided to do it because its only two of us) to do early morning magic. I'll probably type up a review after I get home. :p

Voxel

President of Progress City
How cool! I'm there from the 23rd to the 26th. I'm super excited because they extended MK's park hours on Tuesday the 26th from 10PM to midnight. Also, we decided to put in the extra money (crazy, I know, but I just decided to do it because its only two of us) to do early morning magic. I'll probably type up a review after I get home. :p
Ahh all this Disney talk. It's been ten months and I'm having Disney withdraw

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom