The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Same!!I CANT WAIT!....

Sorry I've been waiting forever for this, and finding nemo is my favorite Pixar movie..so yeah, I'm excited!!:D

I'm anticipating it but I have some healthy skepticism. I'm not sure how I felt about it by the trailers, and I really don't think Finding Nemo needed a sequel.

But, I'll just see it and form my opinion... even though it might be a week or two.

DinoInstitute

I'm anticipating it but I have some healthy skepticism. I'm not sure how I felt about it by the trailers, and I really don't think Finding Nemo needed a sequel.

But, I'll just see it and form my opinion... even though it might be a week or two.
I agree, personally I would have rather we they just leave Finding Nemo as is and not make the sequel, but to be fair this is probably the type of thing better judged after I've actually seen it.

I also got a bit of skepticism from the trailers. Though, I don't know if any of you watch SuperCarlinBrothers on YouTube (they do a lot of Pixar related videos), they brought up in their FD trailer analysis video a really good point on how the trailer could be similar to Frozen, which advertised a movie that seemed fairly different and lesser than what we got. So, I won't put too much into the trailer.

disneydf

I agree, personally I would have rather we they just leave Finding Nemo as is and not make the sequel, but to be fair this is probably the type of thing better judged after I've actually seen it.

I also got a bit of skepticism from the trailers. Though, I don't know if any of you watch SuperCarlinBrothers on YouTube (they do a lot of Pixar related videos), they brought up in their FD trailer analysis video a really good point on how the trailer could be similar to Frozen, which advertised a movie that seemed fairly different and lesser than what we got. So, I won't put too much into the trailer.
I get what you mean, I'm excited but trying to go in with little expectations. And I do watch their videos sometimes, but so haven't watched the one you're talking about, I'll have to check it out.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Good point.. Frozen actually looked kind of flimsy from the trailers.

"Mommy, why is Disney making a Frosty remake?"- Unknowing eight year old child. :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom