The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

Voxel

President of Progress City
Exactly.. I don't know what I would do in this situation.. The fact that I go to Orlando in almost a week:cyclops:
I'm gonna be frank right now.. You can't live life in fear, if something is going to happen it will happen no mater if you go or stay home. Enjoy life for everything it's worth. Take in every moment because tomorrow isn't promise.. So many great such as Alexander Hamilton were great because they feared they would never live past a certain age so they did every they could because they never thought tomorrow would come..
Live life, Love life, Enjoy Life and don't worry about tomorrow (Except for pregnancy and drug abuse.)

disneydf

I'm gonna be frank right now.. You can't live life in fear, if something is going to happen it will happen no mater if you go or stay home. Enjoy life for everything it's worth. Take in every moment because tomorrow isn't promise.. So many great such as Alexander Hamilton were great because they feared they would never live past a certain age so they did every they could because they never thought tomorrow would come..
Live life, Love life, Enjoy Life and don't worry about tomorrow (Except for pregnancy and drug abuse.)
Wise words of voxel haha. And thank you. I'm really not afraid, honestly after all that's happened I think security in Orlando, especially at the Disney parks, are at their high right now, I've actually read a lot of post about this lately. I do agree that we shouldn't live in fear, otherwise were not living our lives to the fullest.

Voxel

Wise words of voxel haha. And thank you. I'm really not afraid, honestly after all that's happened I think security in Orlando, especially at the Disney parks, are at their high right now, I've actually read a lot of post about this lately. I do agree that we shouldn't live in fear, otherwise were not living our lives to the fullest.
Your welcome, Also I'm surprised I'm inspiring considering I'm 7 beers in.. :p but it's a hard lesson to learn. Fear I mean.. I'm 25 and I'm afraid of falling in love again, i have nightmare of my ex cause I still care for here.. Life is complex and emotional but I'm slowly learning that life is what we make it.. We need to work hard but being rich is dumb luck sometimes hence why we have billionaire dumb F@#$s but it's not everything. My ex and I felll apart because different ideas and why i still love here after not hearing from her for over a year I'm seeing that she wasn't right. She hate kids but she told me she wanted them because I want to be a father.. Is that right probably not.. It's things like these that are starting to make me realize how complex life truly is. This song always stood out for the lyric: The wind is everyone you've ever loved pressing there lips against your cheeks.. Also I feel like I got off topic:

AdventurerEllie

If you stand for nothing, what'll you fall for?

Voxel

I commute a lot for work and naturally I have the soundtrack to Hamilton in the car. Each week I try to learn a new song. I really want to learn how to rap Lafayette's part in guns and ships.
I'm sorry for the commute, that's no fun. I occasionally have to make the commute to DC so I understand. And yes!! you need to learn Guns and ships!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom