The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

brb1006

More details for the Woodland land shop at AK

As I mentioned earlier, the shop takes place inside a tree which contains two sections. The bottom part is where guests can buy merchandise for AK and the area including various Bambi merchandise created for the park which features Flower,Thumper, or Bambi. The upstairs half is also a play area which I also brought up earlier. However the top section contains a TV set displaying clips of Animal Kingdom and some newly created shorts starring Thumper geared towards children. There's a section where kids can bounce on inflatable flowers and another section can allow guests to create music using various forest objects such as flowers or sticks. Glass figures of various animals such as bunnies,raccoons, and skunks can be found throughout the section. One section even features Thumper's sisters. There will also be a glass window which shows a silhouette of Friend Owl similar to Splash Mountain when guests first see Br'er Frog as a shadow.

TheOriginalTiki

I looooove Nicole's voooice.

But seriously, Nicole's the best.

I honestly liked Nicole a lot more on her first season so far. She seems rather entitled this season with her status as a returnee. Out of the vets I'm definitely rooting for Frank and Da'Vonne. Frank has humbled himself a lot from his first season and Da'Vonne is just glorious. She's playing the game hard and I really hope it doesn't bite her. I want to see her last until at least the merge.

Also, Corey being a little lapdog to Nicole doesn't help, so maybe that's part of why I'm not feeling her so far this season. It's just another example of a new player simply laying down their entire game/strategy for a vet, and in Nicole's case probably JUST because she's a young, cute girl. McCrae/Shane/Caleb/Clay etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom