The Hidden CM (security)

graphite1326

Original Poster
Yeah the "undercover" security really aren't nicely dressed. They try to blend in with the regular crowd. "Nicely dressed" would probably just be the managers in the area. Could also just be other guests in some of those scenarios.
definitely not other guest but probably managers as you said.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Nicely dressed Managers would be wearing CM Nametags. Undercover Security wouldn't.

wagner1225

Here's one for you, many, many years ago we were going to Lauau at Poly and had got there early, we went down a path and were met by young and nicely dressed and he wanted to know where we were going ,I said, to see were had to go for Lauau, and he said he was manager of the Dinner show, wanted to see tickets, and he stated the tables were assigned and to go watch the light show on the lake and avoid crowd, this young man had worked at Disney thru school and later went full time, now many years later I saw him again and he was promoted to Vice President of Epcot.

Goofyernmost

Sigh... Bills in the superbowl... Someday! Once they get a QB who isn't so inaccurate that he cant even throw an interception and his stats dont look as awful as he really is.
They had three shots at it an couldn't pull it off, so I believe three strikes and your out (at the old ball game). ;)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
A few years ago the entrance to the IG of Epcot was clearly being staked out by undercover security. Today, they're fully uniformed. Times change.

But for all my keen skill is spotting plain clothes folk 'on the job', I really haven't noticed them in the parks. The ones in polo shirts I always assumed were management.

I suspect cameras are replacing a lot of eyes on the ground.

bhg469

I predict Tom Brady will quit football in the off season and start a modeling firm with his wife.
I don't know about the modeling firm but returning to the Patriots is really questionable right now. And I just don't see him as the type to go to another team. He has nothing to prove other than he can win without the greatest offense in recent history.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
How the heck did this thread go from talking about secret security at WDW to talking about the Bills crapy qb situation and tom cheating brady?
Tom Brady starts a modeling agency with his wife. She models clothes that people going to Disney might buy. Security guys at WDW see people wearing clothes that Tom Brady's wife modeled.

It's the Circle of Life ©Disney

Last edited:

graphite1326

Original Poster
I've had a few similar strange experiences, but I always assumed it was wdwmagic posters...
I don't know about wdwmagic posters but here is a WDW poster.
1518051415476.png

bingie

Each park entrance has one... look for the guy/gal looking opposite the flow of guests or sitting by themselves.... and wearing an ear piece....

In Disney Springs, look for them wearing (out of date) bluetooth ear pieces (I saw about 5 last week in one day.. mostly at the bottom of the escalators from the parking garages).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom