The Hidden CM (security)

graphite1326

Original Poster
Ihad posted on another thread about a child squeezing Grumpy's nose and a person dressed in nice pants and shirt which I presumed worked foe WDW made the boy apologize. That made me think about other incidents that happened to me.

It was one of our first trips in the 90's. The Buffalo Bills were in there run of Superbowl appearances. I was wearing a T-shirt that had some Bill's players as characters. We were getting on SE. I was just sitting down in the ride vehicle when I noticed a neatly dressed man standing over me and looking intently at my shirt. I had read enough to know that they do not allow offensive shirts in the park. I sat up straight and pulled my arms back so he could see my shirt clearly. He was satisfied and left. The Thurman Thomas character was holding his hand up as #1. At a distance it could have been thought he was doing something else.

Another time we were at BB. My DW was not swimming and sitting in a lounge chair reading. She happened to notice a small snake crawling her way and started kicking a little dirt at it so it would change direction. Out of nowhere came again well dressed, men. They asked her what she was kicking at and she pointed out the snake. They grabbed it and left.

Finally another time we had just got off the bus from one of the parks and was heading for our room. My son wasn't feeling good and threw-up all over. Again two well dressed men came out of nowhere and asked if he was all right. I said he may have overdone it and were heading to our room and left. My DW had stopped at the gift shop and was coming behind us a ways. She said by the time she got there they had it cleaned up.

Just thought I would share these with you and maybe others have had similar experiences.

Driver

Ihad posted on another thread about a child squeezing Grumpy's nose and a person dressed in nice pants and shirt which I presumed worked foe WDW made the boy apologize. That made me think about other incidents that happened to me.

It was one of our first trips in the 90's. The Buffalo Bills were in there run of Superbowl appearances. I was wearing a T-shirt that had some Bill's players as characters. We were getting on SE. I was just sitting down in the ride vehicle when I noticed a neatly dressed man standing over me and looking intently at my shirt. I had read enough to know that they do not allow offensive shirts in the park. I sat up straight and pulled my arms back so he could see my shirt clearly. He was satisfied and left. The Thurman Thomas character was holding his hand up as #1. At a distance it could have been thought he was doing something else.

Another time we were at BB. My DW was not swimming and sitting in a lounge chair reading. She happened to notice a small snake crawling her way and started kicking a little dirt at it so it would change direction. Out of nowhere came again well dressed, men. They asked her what she was kicking at and she pointed out the snake. They grabbed it and left.

Finally another time we had just got off the bus from one of the parks and was heading for our room. My son wasn't feeling good and threw-up all over. Again two well dressed men came out of nowhere and asked if he was all right. I said he may have overdone it and were heading to our room and left. My DW had stopped at the gift shop and was coming behind us a ways. She said by the time she got there they had it cleaned up.

Just thought I would share these with you and maybe others have had similar experiences.
There are eyes everywhere, many of the post on the forum only scratch at the surface of what's really happening.

mattdenine

1qbx6i.jpg

graphite1326

Original Poster
I don't want to worry you but are you sure the Government don't suspect your family of something :rolleyes:
Do you think that they are just watching me?

Wow maybe because I forgot about this one. I got off the bus and grabbed a beer at the gift shop. When I got back to the room I realized it wasn't a twist off cap. I didn't have an opener so I went outside to the railing and put the edge of the cap to the rail and hit down with my hand opening the bottle. Didn't think much of it until I went the next day to get another beer, grabbed an opener along the way only to find that they had removed those beers I had the night before. coincidence? HMMMMMMMMMMM now that you pointed this out, I don't know.

mergatroid

Do you think that they are just watching me?

Wow maybe because I forgot about this one. I got off the bus and grabbed a beer at the gift shop. When I got back to the room I realized it wasn't a twist off cap. I didn't have an opener so I went outside to the railing and put the edge of the cap to the rail and hit down with my hand opening the bottle. Didn't think much of it until I went the next day to get another beer, grabbed an opener along the way only to find that they had removed those beers I had the night before. coincidence? HMMMMMMMMMMM now that you pointed this out, I don't know.

I was expecting you to say when you opened the door a smartly dressed man was waiting with a bottle opener :D

tongaloosh

Sounds more like management types to me. My area managers at Sunset Market wore business-casual clothing rather than costumes. I'd think plain-clothes security wouldn't want to make their presence known unless absolutely necessary.

That said, maybe you've been secretly watched by security who alerted local management to attend to you in their place. Did you ever notice anyone else besides the nicely dressed people? Someone familiar lurking nearby, though you can't quite place where you saw them before? Someone leaping behind planters whenever you look in their general direction? The plot thickens! :eek:

graphite1326

Original Poster
Sounds more like management types to me. My area managers at Sunset Market wore business-casual clothing rather than costumes. I'd think plain-clothes security wouldn't want to make their presence known unless absolutely necessary.

That said, maybe you've been secretly watched by security who alerted local management to attend to you in their place. Did you ever notice anyone else besides the nicely dressed people? Someone familiar lurking nearby, though you can't quite place where you saw them before? Someone leaping behind planters whenever you look in their general direction? The plot thickens! :eek:
as a matter of fact yes. this guy.
1517778724971.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom