The Hersheypark Thread

It's sad that I live 45 minutes away from Hershey Park, but my kiddos have never been in it. :(
Disney is the plan this year, so hopefully next year. What's good there now for a 5 and 9 year old? I would assume most rides will be fun for them by then!

SteveBrickNJ

One plus for Hershey Park is that it has a Water Park inside the Amusement Park. In Jackson NJ, the Six Flags Company has the theme park: "Great Adventure" and the Water Park: "Hurricane Harbor" as side by side attractions requiring separate admission fees. Hershey has some nice shows as well as rides for all ages. The included water park makes it a pretty good value :)

macefamily

I love Hersheypark. I'm about an hour away. Rollercoasters are all incredible, but my favorite part of taking a trip to Hershey is making reservations at Devon Seafood after our day at the park. Fantastic food there in a great downtown atmosphere.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
This was posted back in February on Screamscape:

"Hersheypark has now confirmed that they will open the park for the 2021 season on April 2. The park will begin with weekend only operations throughout most of April and May and move into a daily operations schedule starting on Memorial Day Weekend and run through to Labor Day Weekend in September. If all goes as planned the park will then move back to weekend operations for the rest of September with plans to host Hersheypark In The Dark once again in October, along with select operational dates in November and December for the return of Hersheypark Christmas Candylane."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom