The Grey Stuff?

ToyStoryMiss

Original Poster
Hi! :)
I was wondering, can you get the Grey stuff as a "snack" on the dining plan? I really want to try it on my upcoming September trip, but I don't exactly want to eat there (I dislike the menu).

JIMINYCR

I thought it was pretty good myself, though the lemon curd creampuff was better.
I also thought it was good but nothing exceptional. Ive had other dessert selections that I thought outdid The Grey Stuff.
When BOG first opened, The Grey stuff couldnt be ordered and was just being served for special occasions. This holding it back from everyone created a hype that it must be something extra special. Then when more and more guest started saying they were celebrating things just to get The Grey stuff, Disney decided it should appear on the menu. The hype still continues where first time diners must have The Grey Stuff.

ynahtebwdw

If you dislike the dinner menu I would recommend eating there for lunch as you still get to try the grey stuff! The lunch menu is much more 'standard' - sandwiches etc. and it's still only a quick service meal on the dining plan

Polydweller

You can make it yourself at home. The recipe easily found online. It's essentially vanilla pudding, a little chocolate pudding for color, crushed Oreos, milk, and Cool Whip. Not worth going out of your way for.

dmatt87

I really liked the Grey Stuff but it was very sweet and couldn't eat a second portion, even if it was offered for free!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom