The Good Things about WDW!

jlsHouston

The wonderful resorts, the food variety, the characters, the rides, the shops, the fireworks, the parades, the train, the monorail, the ferries, the hammocks on the beach at CBR and CSR and POLY...the movie under the stars and the marshmallow and smore roasts they do in the evening, the beautiful lobbies, the rocking chairs over at the yacht club on the porches, the view across the lake looking at the BW from the BC, the fireworks..I mean there are so many good things just unique to WDW....

Animaniac93-98

I was just talking about this. WED, you know I love you, but I have to correct you. Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, not WDW. WDW is the most magical place on earth. Come on, you should know this!;)

But you're wrong too. WDW is the "Vacation Kingdom of the World". Or at least it should still be called that.;)

Animaniac93-98

I want to add this one too. I know plenty hate it, but I love it for its unique setting (not found at any other Disney theme park resort) and it's sorta like MST3K: The Restaurant. ;)

275352964688363476_1STzk9AG_c.jpg

WED99

Original Poster
I was just talking about this. WED, you know I love you, but I have to correct you. Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, not WDW. Magic Kingdom is the most magical place on earth. Come on, you should know this!;)
I searched up on Google "Happiest Place on Earth" to make sure I was right before I wrote this, and it told me Magic Kingdom! Damn you Wikipedia, I knew it was Disneyland :mad:

Californian Elitist

I searched up on Google "Happiest Place on Earth" to make sure I was right before I wrote this, and it told me Magic Kingdom! Damn you Wikipedia, I knew it was Disneyland :mad:

LOL, WED you crack me up! Wikipedia totally got it right. Looks at the last paragraph in the history section of the article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Kingdom

Magic Kingdom had often been used as an unofficial nickname for Disneyland, before Walt Disney World was built. The official tagline for Disneyland is "The Happiest Place On Earth", while the tagline for Magic Kingdom is "The Most Magical Place On Earth".

WED99

Original Poster
LOL, WED you crack me up! Wikipedia totally got it right. Looks at the last paragraph in the history section of the article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Kingdom

Magic Kingdom had often been used as an unofficial nickname for Disneyland, before Walt Disney World was built. The official tagline for Disneyland is "The Happiest Place On Earth", while the tagline for Magic Kingdom is "The Most Magical Place On Earth".
I need to stop just skimming the descriptions :rolleyes:

ScreenShot2013-01-06at84914PM_zps6fa0879d.png

JIMINYCR

Since I was a young child and my dad took us to my first amusement park, I fell in love with parks and rides. I've been to many different ones throughout my lifetime and experienced great times and had many wonderful memories. But none have given me the feeling of joy, the sense of relaxation, the anticipation of the trip, the warmth, the attraction that Disney gives me. Like they say, it's hard to describe what Love is...but .... My love is Disney.

Britt

I seriously just love how it makes me feel. How excited I get at planning for it, how excited I get just imagining us there....just how happy and at peace I feel with it.

I absolutely can not wait for 2014s trip, without my FIL.

Art of Animation Resort is one of the main unique things for me. WDW already had the best resorts but this one is easily the most "Disney" hotel!

Totally agree. The Big Blue Pool alone is reason for families to stay there I think. As a local that is still my #1 choice of food courts to eat at for a quick dinner!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom