The Golden Girls House

SewIn2Disney

Originally posted by Merlin0402
Everyone, since the destruction of the house apparently starts tomorrow, we need to try and get pictures of the house while it is being torn down. I think that seeing that house in ruins will be quite traumatic, but at the same time, oddly fascinating...

That is a nice thought, and I would really appreciate any pictures people might have but, I'm sure the whole area will be safely blocked with nice pastel painted flats of wood with the words "Please excuse our pixi dust while we refurbish this area for your future enjoyment" blah blah blah.

Lets start a petition and storm ourselves over to Eisners humble abode and raise a ruckus. The Golden Girls house must be saved...even if its moved to the parking lot. As long as i can still see it.

(Thanks for letting me vent)

WDWFanatic

So what happens to the Osbourne lights if there are no houses to put them on? I have to see an aerial shot to see what is going to be taken away for this show. Im not liking this very much. I want my backlot tour to remain the same. Remember when it was first hosted by goldie hawn and rick moranis? you took both walking tour and tram in the same shot.

VinnieG

Was there in April and they did mention the Golden Girls house and the other houses.I wish I knew they were going to tear all the houses down I would have taken some video.That is quite a shame all the house will be gone.:(

Re: Re: Adventures In Timekeeper Land

Originally posted by meeko_33785
Last time I saw her was her role as the President's daughter on the Wonderful World of Disney film "My Date with the President's Daughter" with Will Fradell (sp?) from "Boy Meets World". Haven't seen her in anything since though.

if i remember right that girl was HOT :kiss: :slurp: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom