The Ganachery is coming to Disney Springs later this year

ToTBellHop

I wonder how the folks at Ghirardelli feel about Disney horning in on their chocolate monopoly?
No shortage of chocolate fans. This is more upscale than Ghirardelli, which they carry at Walmart (as their high-end chocolate alongside Lindt). This will make Ghirardelli chocolates look cheap. Just make sure you get the fresh stuff! Some of these flavors sound amazing. But at the prices they will command, it'll be one taste for me then off to the slums of Ghirardelli for a sundae.

dreamfinder

I wouldn't be surprised if those chocolate bars are north of $5 per, I'd almost expect them to be in the $7.50-$10 range. That said, it may still be worth it if it truly is high end chocolate. The type you let savor and melt in your mouth instead of chomping down and chewing.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Thursday, Dec. 3. Some of the windows have been installed into the frames. The hanging light inside the front door is installed: a chandelier made of various copper pitchers and kitchen ware. The awning frame over the windows is in place. The interior is well underway, with the kitchen on the left side of the door and retail display space on the right. Based on what was seen, this shop should be open before Christmas.

IMG_6996.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom