The future of WDW

DisneyRoxMySox

STR8FAN2005 said:
Not directly, but supposedly, sources have passed it down to our (WDWMagic) sources.

Not saying I don't believe it, but I'll have my reservations about it till they are official.
I think something will happen as Corrus posted in another thread..

"maybe a suprise..", regarding Epcot's 25th.

M:SpilotISTC12

Ok I like the ideas coming from this post but the MOST important thing is.......Can anyone confirm????

I think Jungle Cruise needs it. Sounds Dangerous should have been taken out a while ago.(stupid contracts) Soarin is probably doing rotine work. Dreamfinder hopefullly is coming back. The Incredibles is probably going to go were the ABC sound stage and Sounds Dangerous is.Illuminations is probably is probably going to get infernobarge fixed and what not. But that is just my 2 cents.

And please dont get rid if CoP.

KevinPage

jedimaster1227 said:
Well, it isn't like I haven't said anything about it in the past. In fact, I revealed a majority of the project on my website last week. The latest information can't be revealed yet, but many people can figure it out from my report on the site. So, I am not really teasing, just keeping the turmoil out of this forum (no more arguments over the Imagination rehab subject :lookaroun).

Sorry if it came off like I was doing that...

Jedimater1227,

No problem. I just hate having to dig for info & piece multiple posts together to figure something out. I just want everything laid out on the table for me in a nice simple fashion. You just happened to push the perverbial boiling point over the edge. :lol:

I had no idea you mentioned it on your site (didn't even know you had one). What's the link :veryconfu

jedimaster1227

KevinPage said:
Jedimater1227,

No problem. I just hate having to dig for info & piece multiple posts together to figure something out. I just want everything laid out on the table for me in a nice simple fashion. You just happened to push the perverbial boiling point over the edge. :lol:

I had no idea you mentioned it on your site (didn't even know you had one). What's the link :veryconfu

I didn't mention the link earlier because the last time I mentioned my site, I was hammered under the false impression by others that I was spamming, but since you asked:

http://www.freewebs.com/zmanatr for the homepage.
http://www.freewebs.com/zmanatr/dfspecialarticles.htm for the articles. The second article holds some of the details you are looking for. That page also has a report that my team and I made to find out what was going on with DisneyQuest.

There you have it, not spam but answers. Enjoy! :wave: (There is more to it, but the basics for Imagination are listed in the article.

Just a question....Why is it that everytime I read one of these rumor threads someone wants confirmation of the rumor??? If we all got confirmation from an official release then it wouldn't be a rumor anymore. These are rumors for a reason. We can sit here and wish what we want to come true and talk about what it would be like if they all came true or we can be skeptical and not talk about anything until there is an official release. If you prefer the later then you should just watch the WDW official site and look for official announcements....otherwise take it for what it is...a rumor. I can sit here and tell you that everything is confirmed and you would have no idea whether or not I have any connections. I personally like hearing all the rumors and wondering what it might be like the next time I go back. Just my opinion. :wave:

Lee

Adventurer
Imaginationeer said:
On another note, Incredibles will take over the two ABC soundstages because they are simply waiting for the 5 year contract with Drew Carrey to end to begin work there.

Heellllooooo......Nobody caught that little gem right there?
The whole thread is based on his first post, and he drops that little beauty....:rolleyes:

How about...no.:drevil:

Lee

Adventurer
DisneyRoxMySox said:
So it's all a lie!??! :cry:
Nah...some of it has some basis in fact.
But with completely innacurate statements like that...all of it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Scar Junior

KevinPage said:
At the risk of coming off as combative - enough with the secrecy.

Either you tell people what you know or don't mention it at all. I always disliked when people come on and try to "tease" people with info.

I'm of the "put up or shut up" mantra.

Have the "cohones" (sp?) to be right or wrong. Teases just make people doubt your info.

You don't have to name your sources, but if you know a wall is going to be painted blue, say it. Not "you'll never guess what color the wall will be, it will be great".

:D :D :D

Well, you are entitled to your opinion...

But if you notice, often times there are hints dropped. Its like the Da Vinci Code, only entertaining and closer to the truth. There are some people's posts that you have to pay a lot of attention to the specific wording. I find them to be my some of my favorite posts.

Scar Junior

KevinPage said:
Jedimater1227,

I just hate having to dig for info & piece multiple posts together to figure something out. I just want everything laid out on the table for me in a nice simple fashion.

You mean you dont like using your..............imagination?!

Just kidding bro, nothin but love.

DocMcHulk

jedimaster1227 said:
:D I'm keeping my mouth shut on this one because if I said what I had to say, some members would probably have a heart attack when they heard the news... :animwink:

Soooooooooooooooooooo not fair to tease me like that! ;)

Imaginationeer

Original Poster
I just want to sat that i had no idea so many people would respond to this post. on another note, many people said how can Epcot survive on such a low ammount of attractions. Mexico wouldn't close, just the ride. Imagination does not make an impact in its current form. Universe of Energy recieves little noteriety. Plus Epcot would have the newly opened Living Seas to draw crowds. And by the time Soarin and Illuminations closed for about 2-4 weeks, all of the other attractions would be in Soft openings.

comics101

Imaginationeer said:
I just thought that I would highlight the rumored additions coming to WDW according to what I have been told lately
Universe of Energy 1/07-10/07

What's happening to UoE. They're not taking Ellen out are they!?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom