The Future of Dinosaur - You Decide...

Choose your preferred fate for Dinosaur

• It should be refurbished but keep the same storyline and theming

• It should be given a new storyline but maintain its focus on dinosaurs (no Indiana Jones)

• It should be rethemed to Indiana Jones but should retain its dinosaur animatronics

• It should be transformed into a clone (or close relative) of the Indiana Jones Adventure in DL

• It should be completely destroyed and replaced with something entirely new, Indy or something else

Results are only viewable after voting.

NelleBelle

I know it’ll be unpopular but I personally don’t find Indiana Jones to be a good choice to replace any AK ride…it’s not like it’s as popular today as it was decades ago. In addition it’s not a franchise that people initially connect to Disney…and lastly it has no significant representation of Animals unlike most Disney franchises and movies.

I know that no matter what comes here Disney will make it great and I will have a good time but ideally it would be really awesome to see them find a more appealing and appropriate replacement. Zootopia makes a lot of sense but appears not to be a popular choice. Coco seems to be going to MK at some point but at least it has some animal representation.

Some more fitting themes would be Tarzan, Jungle Book, or similar, but unfortunately they are not current and would not generate enough interest. So it’s not easy and I guess that’s why Disney makes the decisions.

It would be awesome to see some kind of Kingdom Hearts type world where multiple Disney characters and franchises come together in one place. Maybe a world where all animals from Disney movies come together like all canines and felines? It would be really popular if Disney pushed the envelope and did something in that arena because it leaves so much more opportunity to build and expand and adjust. It would be cool to see King Mickey and all the characters come together to battle the Villains like in Kingdom hearts.
I think Indy is the choice as it’s the same ride system as Indy at DL And zootomia is rumored to be replacing a bugs life—and as for not being popular, there’s an entire zootopia land opening in Shanghai.

Vclguy90

I'm not a fan of Indy in DAK and prefer that it's in DL. Disney is kinda cannibalizing the uniqueness of other parks and thus making it unnecessary to travel to them to experience something different.

Last edited:

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
This company is incredible. They'll re-theme rides that don't need retheming (dinosaur), yet continue to ignore rides / areas that need re-furbishing (figment).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom