The Force Awakens

ItlngrlBella

If Santa isn't, I am.... I'll take that wish list...

*1023*

Well if Santa doesn't work out it usually is fulfilled by my husband. :)

The rest of that list consists of just one other thing - Ryan Reynolds - so both Santa and my husband have their work cut out for them (though I don't believe my husband likes that second item on my list). ;) :hilarious:

Last edited:

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I still think this is the best piece of Star Wars merch ever! ;)

500x_c-3p0-tape-dispenser1.jpg

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Some Lando news -

Vanity Fair sat down with Kasdan, the magazine’s writer asked him if Lando Calrissian would also be returning for The Force Awakens. While some of the original cast returns for the new film, Billy Dee Willians has not been included in any of the pre-release hype. “Right now, there’s no Lando Calrissian in this movie,” Kasdan said. “But Lando I don’t think is finished in any way, shape, or form.”

OSUgirl77

Some Lando news -

Vanity Fair sat down with Kasdan, the magazine’s writer asked him if Lando Calrissian would also be returning for The Force Awakens. While some of the original cast returns for the new film, Billy Dee Willians has not been included in any of the pre-release hype. “Right now, there’s no Lando Calrissian in this movie,” Kasdan said. “But Lando I don’t think is finished in any way, shape, or form.”
That's news that makes me happy. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom