Rumor The EPCOT Hotel

trainplane3

Being DVC I gotta ask, any DVC wing or will it be without one? This is the only hotel aside from the Riviera (only due to direct link to Epcot and DHS) that could interest me just because it's connected to Epcot. This could be great or terrible.

britain

Innoventions?

I think that could actually be a good way to use the excessive Innoventions space.

I wonder how guests would feel walking under a modern hotel, with the monorail turning nearby... oh yeah:

upload_2017-11-29_17-58-27.png

Last edited:

matt9112

I also think a central entrance hotel area could be stunning if done right, cradling views of Spaceship Earth and if it incorporates with a new monorail station, it would finally be doing something with the never ending flat concrete spaces.

blocking the view of spaceship earth to regular guests walking in? the ones not up in the lap of luxury? I mean to not ruin the view it would have to be only a few stories and if it's over the entrance that's floor one so? height will be huge here. not too surprised more money to be made.

britain

blocking the view of spaceship earth to regular guests walking in? the ones not up in the lap of luxury? I mean to not ruin the view it would have to be only a few stories and if it's over the entrance that's floor one so? height will be huge here. not too surprised more money to be made.

I predict that if it were at the entrance location, it would be built relatively low to the ground (3-4 stories) and basically off to the right and left of the monorail station. It wouldn't block the view of Spaceship Earth once you approach/cross the turnstiles, and it wouldn't block the view of Spaceship Earth from the parking lot. Just the in-between areas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom