The Entire Family Will Be Heading to WDW For Christmas!!! Please help!

crazydaveh

Greetings everyone!

I am in need of help! Even though I average about 100 days a year at the parks, I just learned that my entire family will be heading to the resort for Christmas. While I am very excited, I need help as I will be hitting the parks with rookies and my 3 year old neice!

I am used to going with my girlfriend and hitting all four parks in one day. My mother can hang with us, but not everyone else!

It's going to be great to see the park through the eyes of my 3 year old neice (who told me the other day that Pooh now lives in the castle with Cinderella) I know we will do all the character stuff, but what attractions can she go on? I've never had to deal with this task before!

Also, is there a character eat and greet with Pooh or Cinderella?

Any advice would be appreciated!

GoofyFan1

There is a Pooh eat and greet at the Crystal Palace, and Cinderella at the Castle.

You're going to love being there at Christmas! My family will be there too. Wait until you see the parks with their decorations and the Osborne Lights.

Enjoy your trip.

Upvote 0

julieluvsdisney

We're a family of 5yr. & 2yr. olds. She can do almost every attraction, minus the mountains, ToT, RnRc, MS, TT, Dinosaur. Fantasyland & Toontown will probably be the highlights. She will probably love the animals at AK as well. Enjoy being a kid with her.

Julie :xmas:

Upvote 0

brich

I too have a 5yr old and a 2 year old. In the past, we usually start with Small World as that is a great way to test the little ones. Unfortunately, this ride wont help right now. Maybe a trip on the Jungle Cruise. We usually start slow and let the kids work their way up to the Pirates and Pooh and Peter Pan. I can say that my trips to WDW with my wife before kids was such a different experience. With little ones the parks become brand new again. Julie is sooo right. Enjoy being a kid again. We'll be there the first 2 weeks in December. Adding a touch of Christmas to the Magic is just great with the little ones... Have fun! :sohappy:
Oh let me add, we always do Chef Mickey's for the character breakfast the first morning before we even hit a park. This also is a good way to get them ready...

Fins up Dave !!

Upvote 0

WDWRLD

Christmas is great!!!!! Be sure to do MVMCP. Also take a small Christmas tree. Depending on the resort in which you stay you can set it up in the window on the airconditioner to really give you the christmas sprit. We stay at POR and was really suprised on how many windows were decorated. We saw lights strung up in windows at Swan also while we were hotel hopping to see all the decorations. If you decide to take a tree let me know and I will tell you all the details ie size, lights, extension cords......

Upvote 0

N. Michigan Mom

crazy dave h

We and my girls loved 1900 Park Fare at GF character dinner. Pooh isn't there, but everyone else is. Cinderella, Fairy God Mother, Prince Charming, Suzy and Perla, Belle and the Beast, Capt. Hook, Peter Pan, and Smee, I think even Snow White. We've done this twice. They have a kid friendly/kid sized buffet near the adult buffet and the food choices suited us all. My youngest was 3 or 4 when we went the first time. It's a relaxed unrushed atmoshpere! It's an especially great way to start your vacation as its at the GF so you don't have to have an activated park pass to go and you can use the monorail to get there which also is a great opening to a WDW! vacation!!!!!!!! :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom