The Enchanted Hall Of Country Progress Birds Jamboree Showdown!

Favorite Classic MK (Animatronic) Show

• Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Hall Of Presidents

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Carousel Of Progress

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • Enchanted Tiki Room

Votes: 17 20.2%

• Total voters

Bob Saget

Original Poster
3052013_zps577c2286.jpg

Of the classic four MK animatronic shows, which one is your favorite, and why?

I_heart_Tigger

It was a tough choice between the bears and the carrousel but I voted bears because I remember it more from my childhood and my family always had a long running joke about Big Al. My sister would sing Blood on the Saddle everytime we saddled up our horses for a ride. She is now married to a man that everyone calls Big Al. That's why the bears get my sentimental vote.

The presidents and the birds are two "attractions" that I will likely never visit again. If I could get the time back that I spent in those two attractions by eating my own feces I would consider it.

The Duck

I have to go with the Tiki Birds. On my first visit in 1975, the Enchanted Tiki Room was the first attraction that we experienced. My father had no clue what WDW was going to be like and when he saw the entire room come to life, he was absolutely amazed. After we returned home, he was telling all his co-workers and our neighbors that they had to go to WDW and see the Tiki Birds!
Years later, he began to enjoy Epcot more than MK and I doubt if he had seen the Tikis since 1985 but every time I watch the show, it reminds me of my father and how much he loved it and how much I miss him.

PUSH

CoP for me. It's a nice place to cool off from the Florida heat and it's pretty entertaining. CB is alright as is HoP and the Tiki Room, but none of them are anything I'd be sad to miss.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom