The Effects of Hurricanes on WDW

I'm ignoring anything thats bad weather related to Disney. I'm going in Sept and every site I go to has a line similar to/ or version of... Sept at Disney...Hurricane season begins mid to late Aug. and continues through Sept, Oct. This chart doesnt make me comfortable either.

Hurricanes-at-Walt-Disney-World-300x173.jpg

But I've been before when weather has been predicted and they've been wrong... so the odds hopefully are in my favor. I'm going to close my eyes, plug my ears and if I don't think about bad weather .. it will be bright sunny perfect days from Sept 11th to 22nd. Positive thinking... thats what I've got.:D

there is a place to put i horseshoe, or so i hear that may add to your luck. As we are going to be in disney on the same dates, and at the same resort, i will cover that...

JIMINYCR

there is a place to put i horseshoe, or so i hear that may add to your luck. As we are going to be in disney on the same dates, and at the same resort, i will cover that...
Every bit of additional good luck helps. Horseshoes, 4 leaf clovers, crossed fingers, ....
Have you been to POFQ before? As it turns out, friends of my wife are going to surprise her for her birthday which is on the 12th, and arrange to go down too. So I will have help with the long drive and get there a day earlier than I had planned. ONE MORE DISNEY DAY.. YAAAY. If so we will get a hotel close to Disney if I cant arrange a day reservation earlier. Being at the same place, same time, if you would like to meet up sometime to meet, let me know as we get closer to Sept.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom