The Earl of Sandwich is now Open!

kal1484

I ate there today too, had the Hawiian, it was to die for! Except for the service, NOT up to par for an on-site resturant.

Lhriangel

Yes the lemonade with tea is good only you should only get it if you KNOW you like tea cause my friend doesn't and didnt' find it that good. I had to add additional sugar to mine but I like mine sweet. I had the Roast Beef and Blue which was amazing and the caprise which was okay. Service one day was less then par and the second was good so it just depends on who you get.

:)

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
I ate there today too, had the Hawiian, it was to die for! Except for the service, NOT up to par for an on-site resturant.

The Carrebian sandwhich was pretty good, but the service wasn't "Disney" service. It lacked .... well lets just say the cashiers went and talked to each other while me and kelly were waiting to pay.

kidbiz

Not to famiar with Downtown Disney - could you please tell me what shops and restaurants it's located by. Thanks in advance!
Kidbiz

2 DAYS TO GO!!!!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
wow, i read the little bio on the history of the "earl", impressive, earl means nobleman in Europe. Well, earl in alabama is the most common name of your local car mechanic.

WARNING: not to be confused with oil. example: Saturday gotta go down to the Express Lube Center and get my "earl" changed.

just wanted to share incase you are passing through these parts, you wont get the origin and context of "earl" screwed up.

Joel

JBSLJames

Don't know if we will have time to hit it when we are there in November or not. Sounds good. Give me Roast Beef with a horseradish sauce and I'm fairly content. We will have to see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom