The dolls at Der Teddybar in Epcot Germany

WDWScottieBoy

mayrag said:
Are these dolls still available??? Last time I was there I looked for them but couldn't find them

Yes they are still there. When I was looking at Steiffs the other day, a CM was making a doll for someone.

As you walk into Germany, the store is in the back right (or just enter the first store on the right side and walk through until you get to the dolls).

mayrag

Oh my God! This time I will definitely buy one for myself and another for my daughter. Thanks for the exact location.

JEDIsney

Of all the tons of times I've been to Disney, I never realized that Germany in World Showcase had Steiffs. Now, of course, after I came back last November from Disney, I realized that they did. My mom loves Steiff, and now I know exactly what to get her when I go again in 54 days.

aliceinwonder

I want to get a Custom made Alice in Wonderland from Engel Puppen. I know they cost 160 for the Disney dolls. A lot of money but worth it to have as a keepsake for always, and they stamp your doll and customize it to your specifications.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Refreshing

I just wanted to say, its refreshing to see a thread started about something other than Nemo, someone dead at Disney, the next rumored attraction, Harry Potter, Monorail expansion, new park, or a number of other topics that get threaded to death.

This thread is the first time I have seen the topic of dolls at Epcot. KUDOS :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
hakunamatata said:
I just wanted to say, its refreshing to see a thread started about something other than Nemo, someone dead at Disney, the next rumored attraction, Harry Potter, Monorail expansion, new park, or a number of other topics that get threaded to death.

This thread is the first time I have seen the topic of dolls at Epcot. KUDOS :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
I agree. :wave:

Is this the same shop that has the really neat Black Forest Clocks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom