The Disney Touch

silk velvet

Original Poster
What do you think is the secret to Disney's success? Why do we all love them so much? It is something that I can only define as the Disney touch. Then I have trouble defining the Disney touch. How would you define it?

Ginny

TheDisneyMagic

The Disney Touch for me has to be them going that extra mile with attention to detail, that is what pushes Disney that much further than any other competitor. I go to a Disney park and I am told stories through the use of rides and attractions, and one of the biggest parts of those rides and attractions other than the actual story is the incredible detail.

Its that detail that can transform a rollercoaster into an exciting adventure through the jammed out high way to go and see an Aerosmith Concert or a ride vehicle that can take us to some of the places beyond our imaginations from outer space to under the sea to flying acroos the streets of London or finding your self in the heart of a hanuted mansion.

All these details truely add that Disney touch.

wedway71

After loving Disney for my entire life and being a self proclaimed DISNEY GEEK I still cannot describe WHY I love Disney and put it into words.

The best way I can describe it is like being like a religious belief.Either you truly believe or you dont get it.
Thats the only way I can Disney Magic.

Harry456

the best way to describle it for me is that Walt was able to bottle up childhood in a bottle and open it to the public. I mean living in ohio, i have King's Island and Cedar Point. I hear Walt Disney World my inter geek/child calls me!! lol. I'm going to college (high school senoir) and the my hometown band is going to WDW next year. I trying to develop a plan to go WDW. :fork: so far its mpersating my band teacher lol.

brisem

In one word--believe. No matter how bad things are Disney makes you believe that the magic real. You can believe that things are better. Believe in miracles.
When you enter into the resorts you believe you're in that location--New Orleans, Hawaii or a Western resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom