The Disney Store

Lexxweb

Original Poster
So I have known for a while now that I want to work for the Disney company, specifically Walt Disney World Resort. However, I thought I'd get a jump on things and start working now.
I have a Disney Store in my local mall, I'll be turning 17 on May 10th. I don't plan to start applying until at least June, so by the time I apply, I'll be 17.
My question is, how old (on average) do you have to be to work at The Disney Store. I know I can always call and ask, but I wanted to see what you guys said first.

Thanks,

:cool: Lexxweb

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Just FYI but the Disney Store is no longer owned or operated by Disney. It is currently owned by the Children's Place. If you just want to work around Disney stuff then no worries but if you are looking to get a foot in the door for eventually working for WDC you might be barking up the wrong tree.

wedway71

Just FYI but the Disney Store is no longer owned or operated by Disney. It is currently owned by the Children's Place. If you just want to work around Disney stuff then no worries but if you are looking to get a foot in the door for eventually working for WDC you might be barking up the wrong tree.

OR.............
You can move to Europe.TWDC still owns Disney Stores there as well as Hong Kong.Might be closer to just work at WDW or DL though.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom