The Disney Store- Question

LuciferKitty

Original Poster
Ok, for starters, I just want to be very clear that I am 100% aware that The Disney Store is not owned by the Walt Disney Company. I understand that the employee benefits are going to be a completely different ball game compared to benefits enjoyed by CMs. That being said, here is my question:

I got offered a "Team Lead" position with The Disney Store. I do not want to seem over-zealous, so I haven't really asked the manager a lot of questions regarding perks. I have heard that store management receive some very nice benefits (purple pass, merchandise/dining discounts, etc.), but that associates receive little to nothing. Does anybody know whether a "team lead" is considered a member of management, and what, if any, benefits I might enjoy? :shrug:

Thanks in advance!

Bug715

Ok as a sales associate I may be able to answer this question. After a year we can apply (and almost always get) 3 free one day base tickets. I know management doesn't get merchandise discounts in the parks because my managers have expressed their interest in visiting me when i'm doing the college program. Also they don't get hotel discounts. Our store manager went to a confrence in disney for a week or so. She may get more perks.

I've talked to our Team Lead person before about how the job is different. Basically she's a step between associate and manager. I hope this helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom