The Disney Ride Restoration Project

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Actually, DisneyFan32, The Great Movie Ride should be restored as The Great Disney Movie Ride, which explains the history of Disney Films from the days long past to the happy present. Can you do a poster for The Great Disney Movie Ride, DisneyFan32?
No I can't.

Here the scenes for the Great Disney Movie Ride:
Steamboat Willie
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Fantasia
Pinocchio
Dumbo
Cinderella
Peter Pan
Sleeping Beauty
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
Mary Poppins
The Jungle Book
Tron
The Muppet Movie
Winnie the Pooh
Fox and the Hound
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
The Lion King
Tarzan
Fantasia 2000
and more

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
You can do it. I won't. You're better. Here is the Toontown scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

As we are enter the Toontown tunnel after The Black Cauldron as the guests are waving at Roger Rabbit and Eddie Valiant past by them, as we are entering downtown Toontown as Toons is getting fun with us like anvils, TNTs, falling safes and pianos, etc...as we entering Toontown Hotel then Captain Hook or Wicked Witch gets squashed by a escalator which was Droopy Dog as bellhopper and said "Here is your floor sir. Have a good day sir..." with a tour guide returns to the ride. As we are switching the Toontown scene to the Rainbow Connection scene from the Muppet Movie, as the Toontown scene transforming into the real trees and swamp as Kermit the Frog begins to sing.

That's all I got for my ideas. What is your idea for Toontown scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Garfield Builder

Original Poster
You can do it. I won't. You're better. Here is the Toontown scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

As we are enter the Toontown tunnel after The Black Cauldron as the guests are waving at Roger Rabbit and Eddie Valiant past by them, as we are entering downtown Toontown as Toons is getting fun with us like anvils, TNTs, falling safes and pianos, etc...as we entering Toontown Hotel then Captain Hook or Wicked Witch gets squashed by a escalator which was Droopy Dog as bellhopper and said "Here is your floor sir. Have a good day sir..." with a tour guide returns to the ride. As we are switching the Toontown scene to the Rainbow Connection scene from the Muppet Movie, as the Toontown scene transforming into the real trees and swamp as Kermit the Frog begins to sing.

That's all I got for my ideas. What is your idea for Toontown scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
How about Maleficent since Peter Pan comes before Sleeping Beauty?

Garfield Builder

Original Poster
Any ways Habit Heroes needs to be restored not as the now-defunct Innovention exhibit, but as an VR attraction called Mickey's Habit Heroes, in which Mickey and his friends form the titular team to defeat "bad habits" personified as caricatured villains representing a negative health habit. The attraction has three different activities each about a different issue, the first issue being excessive screen time (taking place in Gigabyte's electronic lair), the second being excessive junk food (featuring Pizza-Man and The Sweet Tooth Fairy), and the last being predisposing to inactivity (featuring Rhino-Go).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom