The Disney Parks Moms Panel Is Hiring

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
I just mailed them a bunch of fancy overpriced cupcakes and a self addressed return envelope to put my acceptance letter in. I think that would make me a shoe in for president of this thing.

Castle Cake Apologist

https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/meet-the-moms/

Women on the panel outnumber men 15 or 20 to 1, and the ratio of parents to non-parents is probably even higher. It’s basically a Mom’s Panel, like it or not.

Man, those bios were hard to get through without feeling nauseated. So! Much! Excitement! LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT MY LITTLE PRINCESS AND PIRATE!!!! Does anybody know if KatieBug works for them?

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
What kind of a trip would you go on without park tickets? Who gets to decide if you get the park tickets or not?!

Adventures By Disney, Disney Cruise, Aulani... All are covered by Disney Mom's panel and honestly, if you have a lot of experience with any of those three, your chances of being accepted are probably much higher... I'm sure the vast majority of the applicants they get are people proclaiming to be knowledgable regarding Disneyland and Disney World... Much harder to get so called experts for some of those other ventures...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom