The Disney Parks Moms Panel Is Hiring

Lucky

Clearly, dads don't do any of the planning... /sarc
My wife said they encourage dads to apply, and my first reaction was to the name. I think I may try for it though anyway!
They accept Moms, Dads, Grandparents, and even people without kids.
https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/meet-the-moms/

Women on the panel outnumber men 15 or 20 to 1, and the ratio of parents to non-parents is probably even higher. It’s basically a Mom’s Panel, like it or not.

Raineman

I applied last year, and did not get past the first round. Anyone that is applying, just remember-the sample questions that they ask you during the application must be answered as if you were a Disney customer rep-anything close to the way questions are answered on this forum will not get you any further :D

BraveGirl

I don't get the compensation - a Disney trip and/or park tickets? What kind of a trip would you go on without park tickets? Who gets to decide if you get the park tickets or not?!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I applied last year, and did not get past the first round. Anyone that is applying, just remember-the sample questions that they ask you during the application must be answered as if you were a Disney customer rep-anything close to the way questions are answered on this forum will not get you any further :D
Yet another little boo boo on my part.

AndyS2992

How hard would it be for them to call it the Parents Panel... annoys me way more than it should.
Came to post the exact same thing. Even Parents panel is discriminatory given some of them aren’t parents, Disney Vacation Planners Panel? Or something to that effect would be more appropriate.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
There are other criteria that would trip up most people on this site...

Disney Parks Moms Panelists must also be comfortable communicating in written form to help Guests around the globe at DisneyParksMomsPanel.com. They must also be sticklers when it comes to grammar, spelling and punctuation.

I'm cool with that. Plus, it doesn't say anything about dropping f-bombs and the like.

Raineman

Yet another little boo boo on my part.
As an example, if the question is "Could you please explain how the FastPass+ system works?" an answer like "FP+ is horrible, it increases standby wait times. Don't use it. The whole MM+ system was a waste of money that could have been used to bring Future World back from the dead" may not advance you any further in the application process.:D

JoeCamel

As an example, if the question is "Could you please explain how the FastPass+ system works?" an answer like "FP+ is horrible, it increases standby wait times. Don't use it. The whole MM+ system was a waste of money that could have been used to bring Future World back from the dead" may not advance you any further in the application process.:D
You left out the !!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom