the day has come

wannabeBelle

A complete trip report would be awesome!!! I think I a m ready to stay at one of the Deluxe resorts soon and as the WL is one of the more affordable that will probably be one of the first so help a fellow fan out!!! Tell me everything you can about the restaurants, rooms etc. Specially about the pool area it looks magnificent!! Have a great time!!
22 more days to P.O. Riverside for me!!

Upvote 0

figmentmom

Have a great time- and I'd love to read a trip report, too! We've always stayed at the moderate resorts (Port Orleans and Caribbean Beach) - I'd like to hear more about the next step up.

Upvote 0

AdLibSean

Enjoy!

Hey! Have fun on your trip! You'll enjoy it! I'm looking forward to mine in July like a child who hasn't had Christmas in 5 years! :lol:
Just an idea I'm planning on doing this summer-keep a journal and write in it at the end of everyday. Thats one thing I regret is not writing down my thoughts on everything, plus I like to remember my vacation EXACTLY as I experienced it. Helps me with the "world-sickness" (Home-sickness). Just an idea. HAVE FUN!

Upvote 0

AdLibSean

When we go...

AHHHHHHH I'm all excited about it now! We leave Monday, July 15 and start back for home on Sunday, July 21. We'll be down there for 5 days, the longest time I've EVER been down there! It'll be great I can't wait! My countdown's down below!

Upvote 0

Lynn

:sohappy:

I just wanted to say have a great time. I got just back about 3 weeks ago . I want to go back already. I love it there. I could stay forever !

Upvote 0

Buzzforprez

Have a good time. Hope you get the maid we had. She left all kinds of designs with the towels each day. Hey anyone remember when there used to be chocolates on the pillows at night?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom