The crazys are at Epcot today

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Im walking out of the park and the crazy group if you know what i mean are chanting verry loud, waving inflatable banners and causing pain to allot of ankles.

Genie of the Lamp

The herd is on the move then. Best thing to do is to get out of their way or blend in with that crowd. Geez talk about a WDW vacation experience. Just like in sociology, the bigger the group means the less intimate they become. We should start this chant from now on like Paul Revere: "The Brazilians are coming, The Brazilians are coming, The Brazilians are coming" with guests panicking and charging out of their way.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I tryed to take video but couldnt, as far as I have seen they were at theyre worse today, they were rude, abnoctious and reckless. I will say, seeing the look on theyre faces when the inferno barge lights up is histerical.

Magenta Panther

Well, certain groups seem to live to come to WDW and disrupt and annoy people. Yes, the dear old Brazilian tour groups, among others. They know darn well they're being obnoxious, but they don't care. I think Disney should assign a CM to keep tabs on those groups, and if they get too loud and disruptive, they should be expelled from the parks. Period.

Cmdr_Crimson

The Brazilians have been there for so long now...When I went at the end of Jan there was a tour group called Fifteens wearing white & Pink and they stayed at Pop Century. And if you were to eat at 9am & 9pm NEVER EVER Go into the Food court..It's a Friggin Nightmare!! After I left from my 2 week trip my parents went to Pop and finding out that the Tour group I mentioned was STILL There! It was for 3 freakin weeks!...Also I have noticed that they reaaallly like the Nabisco Nilla Wafers they had boxes and boxes with them...Not sure why the obsession of them tho?

disneypearl

The Brazilians have been there for so long now...When I went at the end of Jan there was a tour group called Fifteens wearing white & Pink and they stayed at Pop Century. And if you were to eat at 9am & 9pm NEVER EVER Go into the Food court..It's a Friggin Nightmare!! After I left from my 2 week trip my parents went to Pop and finding out that the Tour group I mentioned was STILL There! It was for 3 freakin weeks!...Also I have noticed that they reaaallly like the Nabisco Nilla Wafers they had boxes and boxes with them...Not sure why the obsession of them tho?

For some reason I didn't think Pop Century ever had tour groups. So far I have been lucky.

Cmdr_Crimson

For some reason I didn't think Pop Century ever had tour groups. So far I have been lucky.

Oh THEY DO! Here was a photo I took on my last day (The Fifteen Tour group is in Pink & White). As Stated before they all gather at 9am & 9pm exactly in the food court..It's PACKED with a sea of people and the Tour groups overhoard the majority of them (Saving seats, Etc)...They finally figured out they can stay on Property instead of staying on the outskirts of Kissimmee...
DSC03036_zps21f19421.jpg

And now for a bonus pic. How do like it when you have to have an Entire Tour Group go ALL At once to get their photo's taken with characters. Honestly they didn't go one at a time and the CM Didn't even stop them!..Yeesh!
DSC01715_zpse31af225.jpg

Walt 1901

Well, certain groups seem to live to come to WDW and disrupt and annoy people. Yes, the dear old Brazilian tour groups, among others. They know darn well they're being obnoxious, but they don't care. I think Disney should assign a CM to keep tabs on those groups, and if they get too loud and disruptive, they should be expelled from the parks. Period.
I am in complete agreement with you. I think each group should have two Cm assigned to it. One in the front and one in the back and they would be in charge of making sure the group follows the rules. If the group cant follow the rules then they are removed from the park. Unfortunately until park attendance starts dropping during the height of tour group season nothing is going to get done. Brazil is where the money is right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom