News The complete Halloween Parade with the new Phantom Manor float and Dance Routine

filipv

Original Poster
Watch what has to be the most Wonderfull Halloween Parade ever, with lot's of dancing going at Central Plaza and a new float featuring Phantom Manor and Mickey in 3 different costumes and the great dance routines on Central Plaza on 4 different podiums at the same time

Are there certain spots on the parade route you can be sure to see the gravediggers perform? One year we got lucky, another year we didn’t. I hate the grandkids to miss this. Thanks!

filipv

Original Poster
Are there certain spots on the parade route you can be sure to see the gravediggers perform? One year we got lucky, another year we didn’t. I hate the grandkids to miss this. Thanks!

yes, just stand on central plaza facing town square and they will stop right in front of you when they do that start in Main Street

cjkeating

The first show they perform on the stages closest to the castle, the second performance closest to Main Street.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom