The Boathouse reservations

mebucko

Original Poster
Hello!
Is getting ANY reservation here - lunch or dinner - becoming the new "Be Our Guest"? Just tried to get ADRs from today (180+10) to December 7th - no luck. Tried both calling and online. I've signed up for Disney Dining Buddy and will be persistent and patient. I understand it might be better closer to our dates, but did not anticipate the difficulty. It definitely looks well worth it!
Guess because its new and has gotten great reviews.
Che-Ears,
Bill

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hello!
Is getting ANY reservation here - lunch or dinner - becoming the new "Be Our Guest"? Just tried to get ADRs from today (180+10) to December 7th - no luck. Tried both calling and online. I've signed up for Disney Dining Buddy and will be persistent and patient. I understand it might be better closer to our dates, but did not anticipate the difficulty. It definitely looks well worth it!
Guess because its new and has gotten great reviews.
Che-Ears,
Bill
Try here, they have availability everyday from a quick check.

http://www.opentable.com/the-boathouse-lake-buena-vista

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks! I just tried the link for dinner on 12/3, and got a response stating that it "exceeds the maximum advance reservation limit". Did I do something wrong?
Che-Ears,
Bill
Yes it doesn't look like the site takes reservations that far in advance.

Give it a month and you should be OK. I really doubt you will have a problem getting a reservation there.

mebucko

Original Poster

Give it a month and you should be OK. I really doubt you will have a problem getting a reservation there.
Thanks - I'm sure you are right about getting it. Patience is a virtue I'm still trying to learn!
Have a wonderful evening!
Bill

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)

They only do 2 months in advance on Open Table. Currently they have reservations up to 8/3. So he may have to wait longer than next month. I use Open Table often and that is standard to only make up to 2 months in advance. So for December most likely will have to wait until October to book if using Open Table. :)

mebucko

Original Poster
They only do 2 months in advance on Open Table. Currently they have reservations up to 8/3. So he may have to wait longer than next month. I use Open Table often and that is standard to only make up to 2 months in advance. So for December most likely will have to wait until October to book if using Open Table. :)
Thanks, sxeensweet!
I've not used them before, so the two month limit is good to know!
Ch-Ears,
Bill

sxeensweet

Thanks - I'm sure you are right about getting it. Patience is a virtue I'm still trying to learn!
Have a wonderful evening!
Bill
I am sure you will get one! I am in the same boat as you with Oct. so I won't probably be able to book until August for mine. I tried WDW reservations as well and could not find anything but like others noted Open Table has current openings every day so we should all be fine. Just patient. Lol :)

bethymouse

:eek:Wow! A signature restaurant all booked up! I know it's new, but it sure is expensive! For free dining it would count for 2 table service meals, so... wow! Just wow!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I can get a reservation all the way up to Dec 2, so it is more than 2 months in advance for this particular location on Open Table. Not sure what the rules are, or if it varies by each restaurant.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I am sure you will get one! I am in the same boat as you with Oct. so I won't probably be able to book until August for mine. I tried WDW reservations as well and could not find anything but like others noted Open Table has current openings every day so we should all be fine. Just patient. Lol :)
October is wide open and available on Open Table now.

sxeensweet

October is wide open and available on Open Table now.
I have been on the website and the App for open table and it only lets you make one as far as 8/2. Weird that you can. lol I have tried today and prior to today for Open Table. Just looked again and still only until 8/2 for the Boathouse. I am signed in as well to OT. So don't know how your seeing past that date. Lol. Weird :confused:. It just must not like me! Haha :). I'll just keep trying till it gives one up for me.

Last edited:

JasonDeyoung

I have lunch reservations for Novenber 6th :) booked through MDE

sxeensweet

I made it the day they opened on MDE. Does seem to be a scarce reservation for sure! Good luck :)
Thanks! I tried that first day too on MDE and had no luck unfortunately, so I'm seeing more people have luck on Open Table so focussing mostly on there and still checking MDE as well. I will stalk till I get one. Lol
Also want to try Morimoto and STK if open when we go so if I can't get The Boathouse for some odd reason I'll shoot for those if open in time. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom