The birthday trip...is...GGGGOOOOO!!!!!

LostPrincessKarleigh

It has happened, lovely Mouse-Junkies! The DBF and I have booked our next trip to the World. We will arrive May 12 and be staying until the 17th. (My birthday is the 15th!) We took advantage of the room discount package that WDW is offering right now. We are staying at the Pop Century, a first for both of us.
Only 99 days away!
We have ADRs for: Sci-Fi Dine In, Coral Reef, and Garden Grill. Keeping my fingers crossed for a birthday ADR at Be Our Guest. (Which means stalking the reservations page for the next three months.)

TIME TO GO BACK!!!

ImagineerDude

It has happened, lovely Mouse-Junkies! The DBF and I have booked our next trip to the World. We will arrive May 12 and be staying until the 17th. (My birthday is the 15th!) We took advantage of the room discount package that WDW is offering right now. We are staying at the Pop Century, a first for both of us.
Only 99 days away!
We have ADRs for: Sci-Fi Dine In, Coral Reef, and Garden Grill. Keeping my fingers crossed for a birthday ADR at Be Our Guest. (Which means stalking the reservations page for the next three months.)

TIME TO GO BACK!!!
We are going for my birthday May 1-5 and I've been stalking for BoG ressies on my bday (the 2nd) too! Right now we are just doing 50's Prime Time. Have fun!

Upvote 0

luv

For two young people who are really into Disney, Pop is fine place to stay. It isn't one of the better places to stay, but it's in the bubble. And you're still young enough that you won't be craving a peaceful, calm place to welcome you at the the end of the day. :)

Upvote 0

MOXOMUMD

Pop Century is a fun place to stay. We like the 50's building and the bowling pin pool. It's a nice stroll across the bridge to check out AoA too. I had my picture taken in front of the giant icons of things I remember playing with as a child. :geek:

Upvote 0

Tom 55

Only 99 days away!

TIME TO GO BACK!!!

Our favorite place to stay is POFQ. We have stayed at POP century in 2010. It is a nice place to stay. You can see the fireworks from EPCOT from the upper floors. We have reservation for POFQ for September but decided to take advantage of the discounts and our yearly pass and plan a stay at POP also May 12 to 16th. This is the wife birthday present.

Upvote 0

LostPrincessKarleigh

Original Poster
For two young people who are really into Disney, Pop is fine place to stay. It isn't one of the better places to stay, but it's in the bubble. And you're still young enough that you won't be craving a peaceful, calm place to welcome you at the the end of the day. :)

Yeah, we thought about paying the extra $300 or so to stay at PORS but we decided to save that money since we spend almost all our time at the parks. We will probably upgrade to a moderate on our next trip though. :)

Upvote 0

LostPrincessKarleigh

Original Poster
Our favorite place to stay is POFQ. We have stayed at POP century in 2010. It is a nice place to stay. You can see the fireworks from EPCOT from the upper floors. We have reservation for POFQ for September but decided to take advantage of the discounts and our yearly pass and plan a stay at POP also May 12 to 16th. This is the wife birthday present.

WOOO!!! Birthdays are the best at Disney!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom