The Best Ride to go on with your Girlfriend or Boyfriend

radiohost

Original Poster
Since tomorrow is Valentines day I thought i would see what ride or show anyone thinks spices up the mood with you and the person your with.

Show.....I've got to go with Fantasmic, the music alone makes it a very special memory.

Ride......Tuff, but i've got to go with aerosmiths rockin rollercoaster, its aerosmith, every chick likes aeorsmith:D

Fireworks......Wishes, the castle, the atmosphere, WOW!!!!:cool:

LilWalt

show would probably be.....Tarzan because of some of the Love songs

Ride would be.....something slow and quiet but still entertaining.

CaptainMichael

steviej said:
the great movie ride is romantic in some parts
Yeah, but your tour guide would catch you and probably make a scene. Unless you are extremely comfortable with public affection and attention, I wouldn't try it.:lol:

SpenceMan01

I'd say any ride is good to go on with your BF/GF considering you should be enjoying the ride and not doing anything you wouldn't be doing with a blood relative.

orlandorealtor

Hmm, my fiancee and I went on Kali River Rapids and asked for our own boat (there was no one in line or in sight...the boat they were going to put us in was full of people going on for their 3rd time in a row). The cast member reminded us that there are cameras on the ride!

I'm not exactly sure what we could have done crashing down the rapids with seat belts on. Come to think of it, the same thing happened at Disneyland on Pirates...we got the hairy eye from the old man boarding the boats. I'd never ask for an exclusive boat unless there was no one in line. We really just wanted quiet on the ride.

radiohost

Original Poster
Hey Pooh.....What part of Ohio??? Im from the Portsmouth area....

• Anyone ever see the episode of friends.......YEAH!!!!......Ross and Rachel on Its a Small World:lol: :lol: :lol: .....i think it was Ross and Rachel; Im more of a Seinfeld guy

diddy_mouse

Show - definitely "Wishes"

Ride - the TTA, its nice and quiet and you have a great chance to engage in conversation with your significant other :)

theRIOT

Hey RadioHost ...
Your not too far from me and good 'ole Ripley, Ohio.

You a Shawnee student? Or just live there?

irv out.

shmmrname

I'm tempted to say CoP, but how can you keep your eyes off the stage. So, I'll go with the El Rio d'el Tiempe and Illuminations combo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom