The Best Perk Staying Onsite!

real mad hatter

Morning All, I was recently asked about what perks do guests get staying at a Disney hotel resort,so I gave them all the info and it got me thinking.What is your favourite perk that staying onsite has to offer?Had to think about this one but it's a toss up between the extra magic hours and getting your purchases sent back to your hotel.Excluding the free dining plan of course,that is awesome.:wave:

loveformickey

Favorite Perk

At the moment I think it is free dining... but obviously there are loads of great perks of staying on site. To be honest my favourite.. if you can call it a perk is just being totally immersed in Disney World... I would find it hard to consider staying offsite again if I can help it.

Jeff, I would have to agree with you. I LOVE being totally immersed in Disney on our trips. I don't think I can ever stay off site again either! :)

On my favorite perk I would have to say the transportation. I love not having to worry about driving, parking to get to the parks. Being dropped off at the entrances is extremely nice.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Gosh- tough question...since there are so many things I like about it. In fact, while it took MONTHS- I sold a good friend on staying onsite and I don't think she'd ever do it any other way.

For us, I think it's that the convenience of staying on site affords us more park time and shorter transportation times...i.e. it makes the price of admission go farther. Having been stranded for HOURS at Epcot b/c of bad bus service from a local Radisson- we vowed NEVER AGAIN. And since then, we've found we spend less time going to and from the parks (which gives us more time at the parks), have an easier time with the back and forth for nap/break time (which also adds up to more park time), and obviously EMH gives us a lot more park time.

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Emh.?

EMH is no perk if you watch cast members they don't do there job checking for onsite guest! Or before i get blasted i should say some! cast members, 7 out of 10 They let anyone onto the rides Examples 1 Key for 6 guest, Expired keys from previous trips when people are not staying on property They never check the DATES! Flashing a credit card to get in and finally the worst of all the cast member standing in front of the ride makes no effort to even ask for ID ! So i would say that That's not my favorite onsite Perk!

Excuse my ignorance here,when you say EMH,are you meaning Extra Magic Hours in the evening,and not Early Morning Hours.I assume it's at night that these things are occurring as I thought the gates don't open till 9.00 am if your off site?cheers.:wave:

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Definitely ME and the availability of utilizing all Disney transportation while on site. I put those car keys away and never touch them again until I hit the airport when I return home. I never thought I would enjoy giving up my car keys. After 2 weeks of not driving, I get behind the wheel and it feels so strange. Now where's the gas and brake pedal again? :lookaroun
To the Bus drivers, monorail pilots ,ferry pilots, I say thank you for adding to my relaxing, care free vacations.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Okay, so it starts with "welcome home" when you roll up to the gate upon arrival to your resort. It's using Disney transport for everything but DTD. It's the freedom to come and go at the parks throughout the day. EMH, never got the free dining deal. And, last but not least, "can you send this back to my resort?"

Upvote 0

WDWfanboy

1. Immersion: Walt designed WDW to be far away from the rest of the world-being able to live in that bubble for a week is fantastic and never gets old.

2. Magical Express: This kinda ties in with immersion, in a way. From the moment we land in Orlando, to the moment we get on a plane to leave, they take care of the hassles and leave us to enjoy our vacation. It's an enormous stress reliever, especially the airline check in on the day you depart.

3. EMH: We're not rope drop commandos like other folks, but we definitely take advantage of the nighttime EMH. Like someone said earlier-once the fireworks are over the parks get much quieter and you can almost(notice I said almost) ride any attraction in the park with ease.

We're returning the The World on April 28th-can't wait!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom