The Best of the Worst

In your opinion, which of these “worst” rides is the best?

• Aladdin’s Flying Carpets

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Journey into Imagination with Figment!

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Triceratop Spin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It’s a Small World

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • Astro Orbiter

• Tomorrowland Speedway

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Carousel of Progress

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Prince Charming’s Regal Carousel

• The Barnstormer

• Dumbo the Flying Elephant

• Total voters

DisneyFanatic12

Original Poster
Note: These are just a compiled list of the worst rated rides based on multiple surveys. This list is not my personal list of the worst rides at WDW.

Musical Mermaid

I wouldn't call Carousel of Progress a ride. It's more of a show even though the theater rotates.

Most of the rides on this list are the same thing, although Astro Orbiter is probably my scariest ride at the Magic Kingdom. Barnstormer is fun for like a minute. Ultimately though, I chose it's a small world. I usually won't say no to a relaxing boat ride at the parks, unless there is a long wait time.

JIMINYCR

Of the rides listed Figment in my mind is the best of the lot. It does more than go in a circle and up and down. It has an interesting character. It has some humor and lasts long enough to be enjoyable.

Poseidon Quest

I don't like whatever lists you're basing this on. I don't think that most people agree that It's a Small World is a bad attraction, so much as it's a popular thing for suburbanites to pretend to hate because of the song. I also think that the Barnstormer is actually a fantastic Jr. coaster, even if it's the least desirable among all the other Disney coasters.

I voted for Journey Into Imagination because while I can understand why people might think it's a bad ride, I actually kind of like it. It obviously doesn't stack up to the original, but it's still far more interesting than anything Disney has done recently and at the very least never has a line, so it's a quick, entertaining diversion.

gitchard

I love every ride at WDW. I like some a lot more than others, but you can say that about anything (books, movies...) Some I skip more than others; some I want to ride every time I go.

All of the rides are enjoyable in their own unique way, unless you are looking for something to complain about.

And this is coming from a pessimistic glass half empty guy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom