The Best Disney Song for an attraction

DisJosh

I don't know if this counts but I've always loved the music in and throughout Epcot. The entrance music, the fountain music....music all around the showcase. It's just the coolest atmosphere. :D

WeirdOne

4 Words

The Old Imagination Tune

Something like...Imagination..woohoo....Imagination...

Oh well, i've forgoten, it's been so long. The WeirdOne :D

NowInc

Originally posted by WeirdOne
4 Words

The Old Imagination Tune

Imaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaginaaaaaaaaaaaation, Imaaaaaaaaaaaaaginaaaaaaaaaaaation....a dream..could be...a dream come true..with just that spark..and me and you...

hehe...

My favorites are::

Grim Grinning Ghosts
Space Ship Earth Entrance
Splash mountain (How'do ya do..pretty good sure as your booorn)
Space mountain tunnel from TTA
ALL the future world ambient music (Behind the waterfall etc)
Music in the que of Splash/Thunder mountain (Old Kneticky home etc)

I would say the music at Rock N rollercoaster and ToT..but well..those arent really "disney" songs ;)

General Grizz

Original Poster
Yep - I love all of the area, especially Main Street, Tomorrowland, and especially Frontierland.

I was talking to a Disney fan of mine - everywhere I go, I hum area music - and he said, "What's so good about AREA music? That's just there to fill up space - you don't hum that stuff - why do you like it?" - and I said "GET LOST!" :D

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by WeirdOne
4 Words

The Old Imagination Tune

Try www.figmentsimagination.com - they have good quality audio of One Little Spark (the song you are talking about) and also other portions of the attraction - as well as some nice photos and videos!

Tom Morrow

I love the splash mountain music,
the haunted mansion soundtrack,
the music in the space mountain queue,
ALL of Epcot's atmosphere music
Music from Illuminations: RoE
Tomorrowland atmosphere music
The Spaceship Earth finale & space
"Theres a great big beautiful tomorrow"
& lots more

DisneyPhD

Spash montain.

We got the hundred years of magic C.D. on our last trip and have been playing it. Funny, no matter how many times I have heard the music, this is the first time I have been able to understand the words.

ToTBellHop

in addition to everything you have all said (especially Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, and Epcot music) I also love the entrance music to Magic Kingdom, MGM, and Animal Kingdom:) I also love the music at the water parks (although it's not disney music), Phantom Manor (although it's not disney world, still a disney attraction), Space Mountain at Disneyland, Space Mountain: From the Earth to the Moon, Reflections of Earth, Tapestry of Nations (and Dreams), Fantasmic!, SpectroMagic, and It's Tough to be a Bug! waiting area (e.g. Beauty and the Bees).
Kyle

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by DogsRule!
in addition to everything you have all said (especially Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, and Epcot music) I also love the entrance music to Magic Kingdom, MGM, and Animal Kingdom:) I also love the music at the water parks (although it's not disney music), Phantom Manor (although it's not disney world, still a disney attraction), Space Mountain at Disneyland, Space Mountain: From the Earth to the Moon, Reflections of Earth, Tapestry of Nations (and Dreams), Fantasmic!, SpectroMagic, and It's Tough to be a Bug! waiting area (e.g. Beauty and the Bees).
Kyle

Yep...I like that entrance stuff too...especially the "Feed the Birds" played with a xylophone....hee hee...:D

sbarrett

I like the "Under the Sea" song at Voyage of The Little Mermaid and Bohemian Rhapsody at Food Rocks. Although it's not a song, I really like to hear Marlon Brando yell "Stelllllla!" in the Great Movie Ride.

Steven Barrett, author of "The Hassle-Free Walt Disney World Vacation", published by The Intrepid Traveler.

kevlightyear

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Who was Bohemian Rhapsody?

Not who, what. The original song is from Queen. The U-tensils sing it in the opening number and it's also the finale at Food Rocks. I have to agree with sbarrett on that one. I love that music too. Reflections of Earth along with Tapestry of Nations are high on my list. But I love them all! Universe of Energy and Honey I Shrunk the Audience entrance music also rank high.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by kevlightyear

Not who, what. The original song is from Queen. The U-tensils sing it in the opening number and it's also the finale at Food Rocks. I have to agree with sbarrett on that one. I love that music too. Reflections of Earth along with Tapestry of Nations are high on my list. But I love them all! Universe of Energy and Honey I Shrunk the Audience entrance music also rank high.

I prefer: "Veggie, fruit fruit, veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit! Cha cha cha!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom