The Best Disney Park in the World.

Mr.Mouse

Original Poster
Dear Disney fans, Hello.

I'm ( Like you I hope ) a Disney Park Fan, and after a lot of trips in the Disneyland Resort , the Walt Disney World Resort and ( of course because I send you this massage from Europe ) in the Disneyland Resort Paris,
I had the idea to make a new Disney Park, made of bests attractions,
shows and hotels from Disney Resorts around the World.
For to have a representative idea from Disney Fans around the world,
can you, please, answer to the followings questions, after what I will make your answers with European Fans answers, and re-create a Disney Park.
Thank you.

Questions:

1) What is your favourite Disney Castle in the world ?

2) What are your twenty favourites Disney attractions around the world ?

3) What are your three favourites Disney shows in the world ?

4) What are your favourites Disney Parades ? ( One for the day, one for the night please )

5) What is your favourite Magic Kingdom entrance in Disney Parks around the world ?

6) What is your favourite "Land" ?

7) What are your three favourites Disney Hotels in the world ?

8) And what is your favourite transportation mean in a Disney Park ?

Thank you ! An European Disney Fan.

raven

Dear Disney fans, Hello.

I'm ( Like you I hope ) a Disney Park Fan, and after a lot of trips in the Disneyland Resort , the Walt Disney World Resort and ( of course because I send you this massage from Europe ) in the Disneyland Resort Paris,
can you, please, answer to the followings questions, after what I will make your answers with European Fans answers, and re-create a Disney Park.
Thank you.

Questions:

4) What are your favourites Disney Parades ? ( One for the day, one for the night please )

5) What is your favourite Magic Kingdom entrance in Disney Parks around the world ?

This is a lot to respond to. This thread will soon be moved to the Imagineering section on the boards. I'm sure more people will respond then. Welcome to the boards!

C&D

No harm in asking though I think there are very few people who could give educated answers to such a comprehensive comparison question such as this. I fear you will get local knowledge favorite responses, and due to the nature of respondents (mostly North American on this board), they will be heavily biased toward the local parks, DL and WDW.

Dear Disney fans, Hello.

Thank you.

Questions:

1) What is your favourite Disney Castle in the world ? Walt Disney World's Cinderella Castle

2) What are your twenty favourites Disney attractions around the world ? Pirates of the carribean, Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Space mountain, Haunted Mansion, Philharmagic, Buzz, Test Track, Mission:Space, Soarin', Dinorsaur, Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Kali River Rapids, Lion King Show, Its Tough to be a bug, Tower of Terror, Lights motor action stunt show, Indiana, Rock'n'Rollercoaster

Fantasmic, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid

4) What are your favourites Disney Parades ? ( One for the day, one for the night please ) 100 years of Magic Parade, Spectromagic

Magic kingdom in Orlando's Train arriving and then the countdown

Frontierland

Contemprary, Polynesian, Santa Fe (paris)

monorail

I am also from Europe (UK) and have been to Paris and Orlando but would love to go everywhere else. i have provided my answers above

metscool

That is a lot of questions for one person to anwser. I am not anwsering whose questions. Maybe next time not ask whose many questions.

Stitch_626_UK

Dear Disney fans, Hello.

Thank you.

Questions:

ok am having a slow afternoon so here goes .....

1) the anaheim resort castle (simple yet elegant)
2)(oh good lord 20???)
-Anaheims pirates of the carribean
-phantom manor
-indiana jones and the temple of the forbidden eye
-stitchs great escape :lookaroun
-hong kongs jungle cruise
-the original tiki tiki room
-paris's big thunder mountain
-paris's space mountain
-kilamanjaro safari's
-dinosaur
-mission space
-soarin
-mickeys philarmagic
-alice in wonderland
-the tower of terror
-turtle talk
-anaheims small world
-rock n rollercoaster
-peter pan (wdw)
-splash mountain (wdw's)

3) fantasmic (disneyland), beauty and the beast, aladdin

4) disneylands 50th aniversary parade ( i cant remember the name!), main st electrical parade,

5) anaheim's

6) adventure land

7) disneyland hotel (paris) animal kingdom lodge, and the hotel cheyanne

8) anaheim's monorail.

:sohappy: yay! i completed it!, i think my school exams were actually easier!:sohappy:

Montu

Dear Disney fans, Hello.

Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Paris.

TWENTY? Sheesh that's a long list.... Seems like a lot to think about... I'll just go with a few because 20 would take too long.

1. Indiana Jones Adventure - Temple of the Forbidden Eye (Disneyland Resport)
2. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (Walt Disney World Resort)
3. Journey to the Center of the Earth (Tokyo Disney Resort)
4. Indiana Jones Adventure - Temple of the Crystal Skull (Tokyo Disney Resort)
5. Splash Mountain (Tokyo Disney Resort)
6. Splash Mountain (Walt Disney World Resort)
7. Phantom Manor (Disneyland Resort Paris)
8. Haunted Mansion Holiday (Disneyland Resort)
9. Space Mountain (Disneyland Resort Paris)
10. Pooh's Hunny Hunt (Tokyo Disney Resort)

Does this also include fireworks?
1. Mermaid Lagoon Theater (Tokyo Disney Resort)
2. Remember... Dreams Come True (Disneyland Resort)
3. Illuminations: Reflections of Earth (Walt Disney World Resort)
Cinemagique is fantastic as well (Disneyland Resort Paris)

Day: Tapestry of Nations (Walt Disney World Resort)
Night: SpectroMagic (Walt Disney World Resort)

It would have to be Disneyland, just because it's Disneyland. Disneyland Paris is pretty too.

Is this solely applying to a Magic Kingdom park? I'd have to say Mysterious Island is pretty darn neat at Tokyo DisneySea. But then again any given land at that park could easily win out. I love Sunset Blvd. at Disney/MGM Studios, and Critter Country at Tokyo Disneyland has a fun feel as well.

Disney's Wilderness Lodge (Walt Disney World Resort)
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (Walt Disney World Resort)
Disneyland Hotel (Disneyland Resort Paris)

Hmmm... well TTA wouldn't really apply since it doesn't GO anywhere. Steam Trains? I guess? Monorails and everything else are just a hassle.

Yup, have fun.

Montu

That is a lot of questions for one person to anwser. I am not anwsering whose questions. Maybe next time not ask whose many questions.

If you refuse to answer his questions, why did you take the time to post such an obnoxious response?

There's nothing wrong with the survey - it's obviously designed to strike conversation with a new memeber. Your negativity addes nothing to the conversation, and definitely far from earns *you* any respect on this board.

DigitalDisney

1) Even though I've never seen it, DLP's castle has always intrigued me. I especially like the cave with the dragon.

2) I can't really answer this one. I've only been to WDW, and many of my all-time favorites are extinct.

3) Tough To Be A Bug, Muppetvision 3D, Mickey's Philharmagic

4) I've never seen a daytime parade, so I can't answer that part. Otherwise, Spectromagic is pretty awesome.

5) HKDL's entrance looks pretty nice. It basically looks like DL's entrance, but with a hotel over the entrance and an awesome fountain directly outside the hotel.

6) In terms of MK lands, I like Adventureland. In terms of lands in all parks, I'll have to go with Future World over at Epcot (if that counts as a "land")

7) Polynesian, Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge

8) In the parks, I like walking. When travelling between parks, I like the monorail. If the monorail's not available, I like driving because I can take my time leaving the parks/resorts at night.

HoW

Cinderella Castle (MK - WDW)

Pirates of the Caribbean (DL), Phantom Manor (DLP)/ Haunted Mansion Holiday (DL), Tomorrowland Transit Authority (MK - WDW), Test Track (Ep), Indiana Jones Adventure(DL), Tower of Terror (MGM), Space Mountain (DLP), Expedition Everest (AK), Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (MK - WDW), Peter Pan's Flight (MK - WDW), Soarin' (DL or Ep), Splash Mountain (DL), Spaceship Earth (Ep), Mission:SPACE (Ep), Star Tours (MGM), Alien Encounter (MK - WDW), Mad Tea Party (MK - WDW), Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin (MK - WDW), Splash Mountain (TDL), and The Matterhorn (DL)

Wishes, Aladdin, Muppets 3-D

Day: Jamming Jungle Parade
Night: Main Street Electrical Light Parade

Magic Kingdom - WDW

Frontierland

Wilderness Lodge, Disneyland Hotel, Fort Wilderness Campground (for purely sentimental reasons)

Monorail between Epcot and the Transportation and Ticket Center

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom