The beds at Disney Resorts

todpatcam

Original Poster
This may be a crazy question but we think this may be the only place to find the answer. We are due for a new bed and we always get a great nights sleep when we stay at a Disney Resort. We just retuned from a week at the All Star Sports Resort and we slept so well in the beds there. We didn't think about it when we were there or we would have asked at the resort.

Can anyone tell us the type of beds that are used at the All Star Sport Resort; brand and type? If the info is available we would like to know if they are pillow tops and the firmness that is used.

Thanks!!!:)

rufio

I find I sleep better at Disney hotels too, however I sometimes wonder if it's their beds or how tired I am from running around the parks all day. :p

I definitely think that it's from walking 3,000 miles per day. Combine that with the emotional excitement of being in the happiest place on earth and POOF! Best sleep EVAR!!!

Hulacat

I find I sleep better at Disney hotels too, however I sometimes wonder if it's their beds or how tired I am from running around the parks all day. :p
Too true! We averaged 8 to 12 miles per day of WDW walking on our Disneymoon in April. The beds are very nice at POR Riverside- as was the mousekeeping.

Tinkerbell 8

My bf and I were actually having this same conversation last week. We both slept sooooo well in Disney, we are both usually toss and turners and I sometimes have to take Ambian, but the combination of the long days and the very comfy mattress and pillow at POFQ, we didn't BUDGE. I wish I would have looked at the brand when I was there because we need a new bed.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
If you like the beds at WDW, stay at a JW Marriott resort. The beds feel like you're sleeping on a cloud and the linens that they use are amazing. I swear that they must be 1,000,000 thread count sheets.

real mad hatter

This may be a crazy question but we think this may be the only place to find the answer. We are due for a new bed and we always get a great nights sleep when we stay at a Disney Resort. We just retuned from a week at the All Star Sports Resort and we slept so well in the beds there. We didn't think about it when we were there or we would have asked at the resort.

Can anyone tell us the type of beds that are used at the All Star Sport Resort; brand and type? If the info is available we would like to know if they are pillow tops and the firmness that is used.

Thanks!!!:)
. It's not the beds that give you a great sleep. It's Tink sprinkling her pixie dust over your heads while your asleep..;)

Epcot-Rules

I will do Hatter. I wanted to take some photos today but the weather is drizzley and damp. I don't want to get caught in the rain with my new camera.

tink729

I think it's the pure exhaustion I experience at the end of each day in WDW that makes the beds seem so incredibly comfortable!

todpatcam

Original Poster
Maybe everyone is right, maybe it's not the beds and just the fact that we are at the best place in the world and just flat worn out - lol. Well, back to searching for a nice soft firm mattress. Thanks everyone!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom