The award for the best pre-show goes to...

What is the best pre-show in Disney World

• Rock'n'Rollercoaster

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Tower of Terror

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Test Track

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Alien Encounter

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Haunted Mansion

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Dinosaur

• Muppets 3-D

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Enchanted Tiki Room under new managment

• Total voters

judgedoom

it is a close tie between the muppets and the tower of terror preshows, they both fit very well into the rides.....and the acting isnt terrible like in many of the other preshows....:king:

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
My fav would have to be Honey I Shunk the Audience's True colors show. Very warm and fuzzy.

but since it isn't on the list I'll have to go with ToT.

I also love this preshow...but, alas...not on the list. Haunted Mansion, in all its air-conditioned eeriness is my second favorite.

JLW11Hi

This was a hard one! The Tiki Room, Muppets, HM, all great pre shows, but probably the most clever has to be the Tower fo Terror. using the old clips of Rod Serling and changing his background to show an elevator was a great idea. if you watch it carefully, you can see just as he turns to the elevator when they cut off the rest of Rod's original dialouge, and add in the "new Rod's" dialouge.

CAPTAIN HOOK

I think that TOT is great, especially for the atmosphere it creates, but then it spoils it when the doors open and you walk through the corridors with the pipes. The best pre show is RNR, the music with the bass gets me in the mood every time.

LRV3400

The Hollywood Tower Hotel library ranks up there as one of the most fear inducing preshows. You would not believe how many guests go in afraid the whole room is going to drop.

cm1988

"Pick one"

I love the moment in Test Track when the woman gets to pick a test for us. She gets a wistful look, presses a button and... well, you remember. Let's not give it away for those who have not yet seen.

Another favorite is Cranium Command, when we're ordered out of the pre-show area...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom