The award for the best pre-show goes to...

What is the best pre-show in Disney World

• Rock'n'Rollercoaster

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Tower of Terror

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Test Track

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Alien Encounter

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Haunted Mansion

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Dinosaur

• Muppets 3-D

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Enchanted Tiki Room under new managment

• Total voters

Tom Morrow

Tower of Terror. Creepy, effective, and very well done. They did a great job making it just like the intro to the shows.

2nd: MuppetVision, because its hilarious!

Herbie53

Premium Member
That's a very tough decision to make, but I think I'll have to pick the Haunted Mansion. All of the pre-shows mentioned are really good, but I think the stretching room has stood the test of time. It's classic. :)

Tramp

...gotta agree with Herbie on this one...the Haunted Mansion is top notch...and never gets tired. ToT is a close second.

but, if you'd rather laugh, the Muppets can't be beat...

MajinBuu

By far, imo, its TZ TOT. Having the Imagineers go through all the episodes of TZ and using actual TZ episode footage is kool.

DisneyCP2000

My fav would have to be Honey I Shunk the Audience's True colors show. Very warm and fuzzy.

but since it isn't on the list I'll have to go with ToT.

Pioneer Hall

The Tiki Room one for us and some friends is a big inside joke...I will try to explain...

When we went the first year it was open we went with some friends. Well one person we were with worked for the Talent Agency William Morris. Well in the preshow notice that the birds names are William and Morris (this is on purpose. Disney has strong ties with the agency). Well our friend was on his way out of the company, he had found a new job. All he wanted to do was not think about The Agency (they were giving him a ton of work to finish before he left). So he was very happy to be in WDW to relax and not think about the work. Well when we got to the MK the Tiki Room was one of the first things we did. It was so funny when we were watching the preshow and the birds names were William and Morris.

You probably don't think it is funny, but like i said it was an inside joke.

I think the preshow at Cranium Command is one of the best. It is so Funny. "Where do you think you are DISNEY WORLD!"

mocfan

For some reason I can't remember Tiki Birds preshow.

Anyway, it was a tough decision between Alien Encounter and Haunted Mansion for me. I voted for Alien sheerly because it looks cool.

Thank God for Disney. The creator of pre-shows. Sure beats staring at the back of a guy's head in line :)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
There was a tie for me! The Muppet-Vision pre-show is funny but I basically know all the lines of it and I worry the show will get old for me. The DINOSAUR pre-show is hilarious.

I voted for DINOSAUR!!

P.S. Bring Back Countdown to Extinction!!

pisco

I had to vote for Dinosaur mainly because it's one of my favorite rides at WDW. I think the que room and the video do a great job of setting the appropriate "museum-like" tone. And the shift from dry museum vibe to functional high-tech when you go into the loading area is great. I alos thought it was very clever to include the cast members overseeing the in-ride portion in the loading area (the control room to the left of the launch area).

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Oh yeah I had forgotten about that show.

"If you are just coming in....Hi...where have you been? Your Late!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kevlightyear

Maybe it's just me, but I consider room number one of Alien Encounter to be the preshow. You know, the one with the TV screens over head. Once we move into the room with SIR and Skippy, for me, that's part of the actual show. It's just part one of it. I mean, can you really have a pre-pre-show?

I voted for Muppets--hilarious!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I found the Alien Encounter pre-show to be a little freaky and not really getting you prepared for what will happen in the actual show.

"If its not done by X-S-Tech....Then It shouldn't be Done At All!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom