The Attractions That Don't Get the Attention They Deserve

Blackie Pueblo

Original Poster
All the poles and topics on favorite rides, hated rides, etc got me thinking. We all love Disney world, and have special places for the rides that stand out. But what about the little stuff about Disney World that doesn't get the attention it maybe should. Like, what attractions or rides do you love, but it seems to get little attention or is almost unknown by some visitors.

For example-
Magic Kingdom: I love the river boat that goes around Tom Sawyer Island. It's a really nice relaxing ride with some great sights of the island, the Haunted Mansion, and some things you can't see well enough unless your on the boat. But not too many people take this scenic trip.

EPCOT: As good as it is, I am still amazed by people who haven't heard of The American Adventure show. This is by far one of the greatest Animatronic shows in the Disney World resorts.

I'm sure there are other attractions that I love that may not get attention, but I can't think of anymore right now. What about you guys? Maybe there is a piticular show, or place to eat? Place to shop?

Blackie Pueblo
http://www.newlineagefilms.com

rrmossy

I agree that the American Adventure is very underrated . . . nice story, good animatronics, plus it just makes you feel proud to be an American. I've ran into several people who have been to Epcot numerous times and have never seen the show. What a shame !

NeedABreak

TTA!!! No line, great view, shade, inside space mountain, I just love the TTA.

The whole Norway pavilion is great. Good ride, nice place to eat, just great atmosphere.

The Backlot tour at MGM is awsome (they have the space ship from flight of the Navigator for crying out loud!)

And AK dosn't really have enough stuff for anything to really be under rated. :animwink:

Glasgow

MissVickie

rides

MK...
TTA is a classic....
Peter Pan enough said
Oh ya let's bring back Timekeeper before I go crazy, the guests are ALWAYS asking about it

AK...
Festival of the Lion King...gives me chills its beautiful

MGM..
I know this sounds corny..but the Voyage of the Little Mermaid!!

Epcot..
The Norway boat thingy...
I miss the Food Rocks show :(
& I Heart Figment

dxwwf3

Magic Kingdom - The Timekeeper

Epcot - O' Canada, Impressions de France, Wonders of Life

MGM - Sounds Dangerous, Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular (I appreciate this alot more after seeing LMA. It makes Indy look alot better, IMO)

AK - Flights of Wonder

barnum42

Blackie Pueblo said:
Thanks for reposting that Link Glasgow and showing me I screwed up.
You did not screw up, you learnt something whilst making friends. Seems like a good plan to me :wave:

DisneySam

Magic Kingdom- The TTA (of course)
The Timekeeper [I always have wanted to ride this but its always Closed]
EPCOT- Ditto on the American Adventure, I loved it!
MGM- Indiana Jones Stunt Show
[I personally love the show!]

tracyandalex

food rocks ( my favorite show, i really miss it), circle of life, the animation tour (i heard it has gone downhill, but we saw it a few years ago and we got a sneak peak at emperor's new groove), and hall of presidents

tracy

Carolwood

Magic Kingdom...
Tommorrow Land Transit Authority
Time Keeper (May he rest in peace, we all know he's not coming back
COP
Swiss Family Tree House
River Boat

Epcot
Living w/the Land (although I liked it better when it was Listen to the Land)
Norway

Studios
The Walt Disney Story

CaptainMichael

Carolwood said:
Epcot
Living w/the Land (although I liked it better when it was Listen to the Land)
Norway
Actually, with the addition of Soarin', Living w/the Land has become quite popular, and Maelstrom usually has a line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom