News The Archive Has The Redhead!

TROR

I’m curious which figure this is. Definitely not the Disneyland one from pre-redo.
I'm currently trying to study photos of all the different versions and she doesn't actually match with any of them.

This here is the Parisian version. She has a softer, rounder face. Also not how her hand is turned inward as opposed to outward. For whatever reason in this photo she's not holding up her skirt, but she did do so on the attraction. Her nose is probably the clearest indication that this isn't the version placed in the Archives.

1546964389676.png

This is the Magic Kingdom's previous redhead. Note she's much wider, has different hair, and again very round facial features. Again also notice how the hand goes inward like in Paris. Like Paris this one does not match up at all with what's in the Archives.

1546964657754.png

Here's the Disneyland version. Frankly I'm inclined to believe the figure in the Archives either is this version just at an odd angle and in a different lighting making it harder to recognize. Though it appears she has a bit more of a curve to her mouth in the photo and a less prominent bust, I think those are just signs of the angle and lighting differences from what we're used to seeing on the attraction.

1546965359028.png

To further demonstrate my point, look at this photo of the figure. She looks much younger and again seems to have less of a bust but it's the same Disneyland figure.

1546965481699.png

Truth be told, the more I look at the Archives and look at the Disneyland figure, the more I am to believe that's really all this is. Whether or not the figure actually is lifted from Disneyland or is just a mannequin, at the very least we can be certain the dress is the same which I feel to be a bit more important than the animatronic, truthfully.

Disney Analyst

I'm currently trying to study photos of all the different versions and she doesn't actually match with any of them.

This here is the Parisian version. She has a softer, rounder face. Also not how her hand is turned inward as opposed to outward. For whatever reason in this photo she's not holding up her skirt, but she did do so on the attraction. Her nose is probably the clearest indication that this isn't the version placed in the Archives.

View attachment 339499

This is the Magic Kingdom's previous redhead. Note she's much wider, has different hair, and again very round facial features. Again also notice how the hand goes inward like in Paris. Like Paris this one does not match up at all with what's in the Archives.

View attachment 339500

Here's the Disneyland version. Frankly I'm inclined to believe the figure in the Archives either is this version just at an odd angle and in a different lighting making it harder to recognize. Though it appears she has a bit more of a curve to her mouth in the photo and a less prominent bust, I think those are just signs of the angle and lighting differences from what we're used to seeing on the attraction.

View attachment 339502

To further demonstrate my point, look at this photo of the figure. She looks much younger and again seems to have less of a bust but it's the same Disneyland figure.

View attachment 339503

Truth be told, the more I look at the Archives and look at the Disneyland figure, the more I am to believe that's really all this is. Whether or not the figure actually is lifted from Disneyland or is just a mannequin, at the very least we can be certain the dress is the same which I feel to be a bit more important than the animatronic, truthfully.

I’d assume they also could have retouched the makeup design / placement of the body which could be tricking us also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom