The Alexan At Legacy Dunes

mom2of2

It's a beautiful complex on 192 that's just a few short minutes to the back entrance of WDW by AKL.
The complex is large, with approx. 700 apartments. It's gated, has a 24 hr fitness center, 2 pools, laundry facilities, 2 car washes, volleyball, tennis, basketball, golf swing thing and playground.
The schools are :
Elementary: Reedy Creek Ele. and Four Corners Charter School
Middle: Horizons
High: Celebration HS

There are grocery stores in both directions that are less then a mile away, Walmart is about 10 minutes away.

Did I mention that it's just a few minutes away from WDW??

odisneyfan

link to apt

hi, yes i to am moving to florida part because i have to sell my house but mosty because i love disney and want to be near it. anyway i've been searching the internet for apts but didnt come across yours could would send the web site thanks janet

AliciaLuvzDizne

i'm looking there too

i was going to be leaving tomorrow but i just pushed back the trip to the 13th
I'll let you know what I find if you want.
:wave:

Lokheed

mom2of2 said:
Lokheed.....What # is Ben up to?

He currently stands at 1097. He took most of the summer off, too hot and too crowded. Now that it has cooled down he is wanting to go again. He did six times just this past Saturday.

odisneyfan

hi, i would like to know how close to wdw, is there a high school close by. and are they apts or condos. is it a nice community to live in besides that nothing else thanks

Lokheed

Straight line it is less than two miles to Disney property. Driving, it's more like 5-8 miles depending on which park you are going to.

They are apartments, not condos.

The high school would be the one in Celebration, maybe a ten minute drive.

palmtreegirl

Lokheed said:
What would you like to know? I've lived here at Legacy Dunes for over two years now.

Hi. :wave:My husband has been transferred down to Orlando(we're in Ocala now) and we're coming down on Saturday to look at apartments again.

How do you like The Alexan? Is it quiet? Is it family friendly? How are the amenities?

Any help would be great! Thanks you.:)

mom2of2

I've only been here 6 months but I like it a lot! It's very quiet and I really enjoy sitting outside on the lanai. There are lots of kids of all ages here so it's family friendly. The gym is small, but it's open 24 hours. There are 2 pools and a playground, basketball, volleyball, etc. We have washer/dryer hook-ups but there is also a coin laundry. The apts are nicely laid out and you will have new carpeting.
Location is great, it's back off the road.
Any more questions just ask

palmtreegirl

mom2of2 said:
I've only been here 6 months but I like it a lot! It's very quiet and I really enjoy sitting outside on the lanai. There are lots of kids of all ages here so it's family friendly. The gym is small, but it's open 24 hours. There are 2 pools and a playground, basketball, volleyball, etc. We have washer/dryer hook-ups but there is also a coin laundry. The apts are nicely laid out and you will have new carpeting.
Location is great, it's back off the road.
Any more questions just ask

Thank you very much for the info, it helped! It's always great to get insiders opinions on places. Thanks again. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom