The 2022 Imagineering Awards

cdunlap

It’s like I don’t even exist! I wrote about one billion concepts and nobody, I mean NOBODY, puts me up! Why? I mean, I only come up with things like everyday!!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
It’s like I don’t even exist! I wrote about one billion concepts and nobody, I mean NOBODY, puts me up! Why? I mean, I only come up with things like everyday!!
I didn't see you put up any nominations? How can you be so upset about something you didn't even participate in?

I invite you to play in games like So, You Want To Be An Imagineer -- and you don't reply either way. Yet people are just supposed to nominate you?

This is a community and yes you do have a lot of threads but I have not read them all therefore I can't nominate them.

I did the best I could to nominate a variety of threads, but 2022 was a lull in activity and we did not have a lot of participation in the nomination process this Awards year. So therefore, the only threads that got nominated were ones from people who are known in the community.

James G.

The first thing I thought when I read this was, "My cup runneth over!" I don't think I really expected any awards — heck, the nominations themselves surprised me. Then I see that I won three! (Best Project, Park and Presentation). Wow!! Besides thanking everyone for their support of my Americana 1900 presentation, special thanks have to go to @D Hulk for his amazing artwork that brought Americana 1900 to life. Thank you, my friend!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom