That Pineapple Cocktail!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
This one is bugging me.We were watching our 2008 WDW vacation last night,and my good DW was walking at Epcot with this drink,round about Norway,it was a pineapple thingy,you can hear here say it was strong and very pineapple but we can't remember what it was and where we got it. Has anyone got any ideas.? I'am sure it was probably vodka based,as she doesn't like gin,whisky,or any other spirit.:confused:

DisneyDebNJ

This one is bugging me.We were watching our 2008 WDW vacation last night,and my good DW was walking at Epcot with this drink,round about Norway,it was a pineapple thingy,you can hear here say it was strong and very pineapple but we can't remember what it was and where we got it. Has anyone got any ideas.? I'am sure it was probably vodka based,as she doesn't like gin,whisky,or any other spirit.:confused:
Hmmmm maybe a sultan's colada from Morrocco? Singapore Sling?? Marrakesh Express??? There are several drinks througout Epcot that have pineapple in it. Im trying to remember......

DisneyDebNJ

Ok,Thanks folks. @DisneyDebNJ Your description of drinking that Lapu is hilarious.Quote " Scrape down the sides of the pineapple,eyes rolled into the back of my head " Unquote.Jesus,it's like something from a New Jersey horror flick starring @DisneyDebNJ and directed by @figmentfan423 and produced by @littleroo..;) LOL.
and distributed by @real mad hatter LOL but its the truth Finn!!! There is NOTHING like it!!!! (and trust me with all this eyeliner, its funny as heck to watch the various shapes my eyes make!!!)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
OMG LOLOL!!! Well... depends actually, could prove to be a wonderful photo op IF you wore eyeliner! LOL
Thats why I'am glad I don't have much knowledge of putting pics on this site.Theres one of myself back in 1972 in a glam rock band I was playing in.Dyed flaxen blonde hair with rouge & blue eye liner.My DW says if we ever get divorced,this photo will be evidence of why.:(

DisneyDebNJ

ok you guys are in trouble @real mad hatter and @DisneyDebNJ now I'm thirsty and staring at a ripe pineapple! Seeing I'm in for the day guess what my mid-day snack is going to be!! LOL At least I know who the trouble makers are when my dh walks in and wants to know why dinner is late!:eek: ps @littleroo is from Pa.
Figgy Poo.... two words... TAKE OUT LOL

real mad hatter

Original Poster
ok you guys are in trouble @real mad hatter and @DisneyDebNJ now I'm thirsty and staring at a ripe pineapple! Seeing I'm in for the day guess what my mid-day snack is going to be!! LOL At least I know who the trouble makers are when my dh walks in and wants to know why dinner is late!:eek: ps @littleroo is from Pa.
Oops P.A. .??? Excuse me,my brains having a freeze.??!where is P.A.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom