That moment when....

KCheatle

Original Poster
Anymore I feel like my life is easily defined through the newly-popular phrasing "That momen't when..."

I think about this phrase a lot as I think about DIsney World - in both positive and negative circumstances. For example

Positive: That moment when you actually click "Book Now" instead of "Save for Later"

Negative: That moment when you realize you won't be going to Disney anytime soon because the driveway needs to be repaired and you need to be responsible with your money :-(

Positive or Negative, what's your "That moment when..."?

DisneyGirl3820

Positive: That moment when I get the email confirmation on our non-refundable airline tickets.

Negative: That moment when my daughter has that look on her face after eating something that doesn't agree with her system at a Disney restaurant and we have to make a break for a restroom asap and forget the rest of the meal.

Cmdr_Crimson

Positive: When you see this your Smiling
100_0259.JPG

NEGATIVE: When you see this...You Start Bawling..
Smiley-Crying.gif
Smiley-Crying.gif

2491413176_78752a1f0e_z.jpg

zurgandfriend

The moment when I realized I was not be going to Walt Disney World in 2012 was when in October 2011 we had a freak snow storm. The leaves still on the trees absorbing all that moisture caused a rather large branch to break off and crash through my roof.

The moment I realized I was going to Walt Disney World was Christmas evening several years earlier. My dear wife is a minister and Christmas is her busy season so I was busy all day putting toys together, cooking dinner, entertaining etc. My dear wife had put some scratch tickets in my stocking but I just didn’t have a chance to “scratch” them until late in the evening after everyone else had retired. I scratched one ticket and won $10,000.00. Having seen this scenario before on AFV etc., I went right upstairs, woke her up and said “if this is a joke you’re going out the window.” It wasn’t a joke and I made reservations the same day I collected the winnings.

mouselover321

:( Hey, you don't have to wait in line!!! But it may be a hassle getting through crowds especially by Splash mt/Big Thunder or Liberty square transition to Fantasyland :)

EDIT: this is if you get a wheelchair :)

I know, we will defiantly be getting the wheelchair! We are hoping the doctor says she can just walk around with her boot on though, I want her to have as much fun as possible! :)

LizC

The moment when I realized I was not be going to Walt Disney World in 2012 was when in October 2011 we had a freak snow storm. The leaves still on the trees absorbing all that moisture caused a rather large branch to break off and crash through my roof.

The moment I realized I was going to Walt Disney World was Christmas evening several years earlier. My dear wife is a minister and Christmas is her busy season so I was busy all day putting toys together, cooking dinner, entertaining etc. My dear wife had put some scratch tickets in my stocking but I just didn’t have a chance to “scratch” them until late in the evening after everyone else had retired. I scratched one ticket and won $10,000.00. Having seen this scenario before on AFV etc., I went right upstairs, woke her up and said “if this is a joke you’re going out the window.” It wasn’t a joke and I made reservations the same day I collected the winnings.
Wow that is amazing! I would have thought it was a joke too!

Mainahman

Positive- That moment when you Get That Mickey Mail

Negative- That moment when you realize no matter how much you beg your wife will not leave you there, and its probably slightly illegal to try to live in its a small world as your too big and wont blend in. Id do anything to live there! I wonder if i swiped at riders in Expedition Everest if i could get the yeti job ;)

perry23

Positive: That moment when you step out of the airport and smell and feel the warm floridian air!

Negative: That moment when your flight back home takes off and you look down at the palm trees getting smaller and smaller.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom