Thanksgiving Trip Advice

pspenceri

Original Poster
We are planning a trip from the Wednesday before Thanksgiving through the Sunday after.
Does anyone have any experience over these days who can tell me what the traffic is like and is it as crowded as other holidays?

Also, are there any special holiday activities/events that go on during these days?

Thanks!

CThaddeus

I'm surprised no one has responded to this yet. The simple answer is - any holiday or weekend day at Disneyland is a crowded day. If the 50th crowds keep up, this will definitely apply. Hopefully, by the time you get here the crowds will have lessened somewhat but, based on my experiences of working there and visiting there during Thanksgiving, I can tell you it was VERY busy. The days leading up to Thanksgiving might not be too bad, but Thursday through Sunday won't be a picnic.
As an annual passholder, I have to admit, much of the reason it's so horribly crowded on weekends and holidays is because of us. I feel bad for those coming from long distances, which is why I try to stay away at least during holidays (that, and I hate being caught up in a mob-like crush all day!).
You'll still have a great time, of course, but you probably won't get to visit as many attractions as you would during the rest of November or first part of December. Then again, with five days, you'll most likely get in everything...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom