Thanksgiving Dinner Recommendations

mynonnie

Original Poster
We'll be at DW for Thanksgiving and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for lunch that day.

Thanks!

hcswingfield

First of all, make reservations NOW. It will be hard to get in anywhere that day. If you are at the Magic Kingdom that day, I recommend Liberty Tree Inn. Great food! When we ate there Thanksgiving a few years ago they had a lot of traditional Thanksgiving food on the menu.

erinuga

If you find it difficult to make a reservation for that day- the food court at POR has a good deal on a Thanksgiving meal (my dad loves it).

Some good restaurants we've been to for Thanksgiving lunch are The Rose and Crown, Le Cellier, and the Brown Derby.

hcswingfield

If you find it difficult to make a reservation for that day- the food court at POR has a good deal on a Thanksgiving meal (my dad loves it).

Some good restaurants we've been to for Thanksgiving lunch are The Rose and Crown, Le Cellier, and the Brown Derby.

Having Thanksgiving lunch at Rose and Crown would have a nice bit of irony to it! And the food will be good, too.

'Ohana

When we were down over Thanksgiving in 2004 we ate at the Polynesian Resort at 'Ohana. Thanksgiving dinner there was "all you can eat family style", (traditional Thanksgiving food with a polynesian flair), in spectacular tropical surroundings. The atmousephere, service, and food were wonderful. We are going to be there again in January 2007, and I gave each member of the family their choice of one dinner restaurant for our dinning plan. My daughter chose 'Ohana again...If she hadn't, I would have. Whatever you decide, do yourself a big favor and call now for your reservations.:drevil:

reptar77

Liberty tree tavern. Even if you didn't want the traditional pilgrims feast (Same as a Thanksgiving dinner) they have more than enough options. Best pot roast ever!!!

broadwaychic

I was wondering the exact same thing for Thanksgiving...we usually have eaten at the Liberty Tavern (for Easter, other holidays) but I thought it would be fun to try something new.

Anymore suggestions? :slurp:

tigsmom

Don't most restaurants offer a traditional meal with their own special twist?

I would go with The Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK just because of the atmosphere, but what about the WL or AKL? They seem like interesting places to spend a holiday.

I just looked up the menu for Thanksgiving...it isn't spelled out like it has been in the past, but I did notice Thanksgiving at The Fort listed under dinner shows, that might be interesting...a Thanksgiving Hoop Dee Do?

http://allearsnet.com/menu/men_thks.htm

WishinUponAStar

Just a little warning... CALL NOW!! We called 3 weeks ago to make Thanksgiving ADRs and we had to take Biergarten b/c there were slim pickins left as far as restuarants go. Then again, were going to have a party of 10 people. Still, I would definately call SOON!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom