Thanks, everyone

nngrendel

Don't forget to try Pop's Tie-Dye Cheesecake!
Hope they still have the picture of that in the elevators. Always made the elevator trip more enjoyable while looking at a close up picture of the Tie-Dyed Cheesecake.

Found my picture of just that....

i-84zZRc8-M.jpg

Upvote 0

timeman

One thing I would say is that if you are at the Pop Century bus station I would also keep an eye on the Art & Animation bus station. If a bus for the Art & Animation arrives and there is a long line at the Pop Century one and there is no bus there yet, I would recommend taking the Art & Animation one. You can walk from the Art & Animation resort over the bridge to Pop Century and it's a good way to see the Art & Animation resort.

Upvote 0

Dad 2 M & M

One thing I would say is that if you are at the Pop Century bus station I would also keep an eye on the Art & Animation bus station. If a bus for the Art & Animation arrives and there is a long line at the Pop Century one and there is no bus there yet, I would recommend taking the Art & Animation one. You can walk from the Art & Animation resort over the bridge to Pop Century and it's a good way to see the Art & Animation resort.
Great tip...we are still considering which resort for Dec. When leaving the parks, we would hop on the first of the two buses for sure!

Upvote 0

Dad 2 M & M

I just got back from Pop, and did this all the time!
How was the busing at Pop? The transportation is THE number 1 factor for our decision this December! I understand it is not known what will happen to AoA's busing when the Mermaid wing opens, just curious if Pop's transport was still running fine? Always thought it was way better than All-Stars. By the way, whenever we stayed at Music, we would always take the first All-Star bus leaving the parks too....Music being between Movies and Sports.

Upvote 0

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I didn't run into any issues. And I enjoyed that at most parks the AoA bus stop was located right next to the Pop bus stop, so it's easy to sit back and just grab a bus (or skip a crowded one and snag the less crowded option). The walk from AoA to Pop is very quick, and the resorts do not share busses.

We had a great time departing through AoA and snagging something at their food court, which has a lot of unique options that Pop doesn't have, and when coming back home, we took the time to wander around AoA checking out the themed areas...though, that was mostly the Cars area per my kids request!

Bus times also influenced my choice to stay at Pop, as I did CBR the previous two trips. As far as bus times, I think Pop, with the addition of the AoA line, has the best bus options on the property.

Upvote 0

RadfordDisneyMom

Original Poster
One thing I would say is that if you are at the Pop Century bus station I would also keep an eye on the Art & Animation bus station. If a bus for the Art & Animation arrives and there is a long line at the Pop Century one and there is no bus there yet, I would recommend taking the Art & Animation one. You can walk from the Art & Animation resort over the bridge to Pop Century and it's a good way to see the Art & Animation resort.[/quote

So you can see the AoA buses from the Pop bus stop?

Upvote 0

maryszhi

I have been reading these posts for a while and have gotten some really great ideas. We are headed to Pop Century for a week on September 13.....all 8 of us!! We are taking my daughter's best friend who has never been along with my parents. We are beyond excited!!
have an amazing time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make sure when you get back to make a trip report :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom