Thanks Disney!

foxfire

Original Poster
I want to start off by saying this story has a happy Disney ending =)

I was at WDW a few weeks back and brought along my 100 Years of Magic pins. Then we went to GA to visit family and my 6 year old cousin wanted to see how the pins worked. Unfortunately, the MK and MGM pins broke (this was about the 4th time this happened, each pin has been replaced at least once while in the parks).
So when I got home I called WDW Merchandise and explained the situation. They replaced the pins free of charge (well, I have to pay shipping back), but there was no hassle. I didn't even have my receipt anymore, but the salesperson tracked down the item numbers and sent the pins. Thank you Disney!

foxfire

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwprincess03
awwe one of mine's pin part came off....:( but I just let it go, cuz I'm not gunna bother with calling.....

It wasn't too bad dealing with them, after I got them to follow what I was telling them. The first operator asked for the reciept info. but the second was nice enough to look up the item #'s. It took about 2 weeks to get the replacements but it was worth it.

It's unfortunate that pins selling for $15 each would go bad so often but what can you do.

Pioneer Hall

Disney's return policy in the parks is great with those pins (and any other pin for that matter).

This pin is _______(fill in blank...broken...damaged...etc.). Can I exchange it for a new one. Sure go ahead and take it. No receipt needed, and no questions asked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom